+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Boss please how do I go about in retrieving my passport from cbsa thanks
Bring your Ecopr to cbsa and tell them that you are now landed and would like to collect your passport. They will process it and give it to you on the same day.

We went to cbsa the day after ecopr and retrieved our passports.

Reactions: Ebonybaba247

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Can someone tell me how we get aip letter again from processing office my lawyer is not answering me. What is the process after aip

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Can someone tell me how we get aip letter again from processing office my lawyer is not answering me. What is the process after aip
You can send an email to NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca telling them that you were made aware by an agent that aip was sent to you on August 15th but you have not received it. or you can email your officer at CBSA asking if they have received your aip letter and could kindly forward it to you.

I remember somone posted in this forum that their aip was sent to CBSA. Chances are they have it and will forward it to you.

Congratulations @Singh navi God answer prayers

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
someone can suggest me how we get the Aip letter again from niagara office. My lawyer is not responding me. I don't want to keep him my rep-restive more.
What is the next step after Aip

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
You can send an email to NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca telling them that you were made aware by an agent that aip was sent to you on August 15th but you have not received it. or you can email your officer at CBSA asking if they have received your aip letter and could kindly forward it to you.

I remember somone posted in this forum that their aip was sent to CBSA. Chances are they have it and will forward it to you.

Congratulations @Singh navi God answer prayers
Thank you Today i talk to cbsa officer he said they get nothing update on my file. He said may be they will get it soon. My lawyer remove access from ecas. I cant check my status online. Yesterday i talk to ircc agent he send me a form to remove rep-restive from my file. I told them to remove my lawyer’s information they remove it and send me a forum to fill up and send back to them by web forum. After he cannot receive anything from his email

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
someone can suggest me how we get the Aip letter again from niagara office. My lawyer is not responding me. I don't want to keep him my rep-restive more.
What is the next step after Aip
Thank you Today i talk to cbsa officer he said they get nothing update on my file. He said may be they will get it soon. My lawyer remove access from ecas. I cant check my status online. Yesterday i talk to ircc agent he send me a form to remove rep-restive from my file. I told them to remove my lawyer’s information they remove it and send me a forum to fill up and send back to them by web forum. After he cannot receive anything from his email
Yes please fill that form and sent it to them Asap. I must tell you that our lawyer abandoned us and we filled the form to removed him but for some strange reason he was still getting correspondence for us up until the portal email. it never bothered me too much though because we were getting the correspondence as well.

You need the aip letter in order to submit the requested documents...so send the email to NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca