+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Hello everyone.

Good morning and I hope everybody is doing good. I want to share my blessing here. To keep it short, I received a positive Appeal from RAD on the 15th of August 2023.

I appealed my RPD decision in July 2021, and after filling the appeal, I did not hear anything from RAD until the 15th of August 2023. 2 years of Appeal. Even when I contact my lawyer, I don't get any response. At some point, I was beginning to get frustrated and my mental health was seriously affected.

I kept on praying that God should put my file in the hands of an Angel in any office where that file was. And who says God does not answer prayers. I want to thank everyone her who have shared their experiences and testimonies of how they came out successful in this process. You all gave me hope and encouraged my faith. I thank you.

To those of us who are still waiting, trust God, put everything to prayers and do what you need to do. I started my application for PR last night through the Online Portal. What God cannot do does not exist. God bless

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
On the PR Portal, the section where you complete the Form 0008 schedule 14 for In-Canada Protected Person. I am unable to download the form. And it says,
You must download, complete, digitally sign, and upload all the forms you need for your application. Do not print and scan any of these forms. Please refer to the program guide for exceptions.

Please anyone with idea on this should assist. Thank you

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
The journey end with praise since 2017 I give the glory to almighty Allah. Have done the health card and the sin number This morning
Amen all Praises to Him!! We have been here since 2013. Nice you could have gotten your health card with Aip that's what we did wish I had told you but all good you now have everything. We deserve it. Let us continue to pray for those who are waiting.

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
Hello I am sending new application online and then sending reconsideration for the previous application, my question is should I put my dependent outside canada as non accompanying or accompanying? Thank you.

Reactions: Emrose

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Hello Guys, Please i need help with filling my online PR application. I am having some issues and i need guidance on how to complete the forms online. I don't know if its better to cancel the online application and do it on paper. Anyone who has done the PR application online through the Portal should come to my assistance. @Katayoon

Reactions: Waiting2020

Victorknow

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other
Good morning, who else noticed a change on the pr portal online. The delete column and row has been removed, showing only the Status (Submitted) and Action(View). Hope decisions will start coming in soon.

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
Good morning, who else noticed a change on the pr portal online. The delete column and row has been removed, showing only the Status (Submitted) and Action(View). Hope decisions will start coming in soon.
Yeah there is some change, I can still see Delete icon in the same column where the View button is, just next to it in the same column "Action".

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Amen all Praises to Him!! We have been here since 2013. Nice you could have gotten your health card with Aip that's what we did wish I had told you but all good you now have everything. We deserve it. Let us continue to pray for those who are waiting.
Boss please how do I go about in retrieving my passport from cbsa thanks