+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
expand...
That is how did now samething happen to me they tell you to pay 85$ and send the payment receipt after some weeks they will send you biometrics instruction to tell it to service canada to do your biometrics. I did that as well after that my h&c AIP came out since may 2023 have not receive the work permit
Good Morning Guys

last week i called ircc and they said your application is in process and we don't need your biometrics because of covid exception i had my biometrics done 2 years ago, i also applied for work permit extension for my husband and today we received letter for his biometric . is it normal i am so confused why H &c don't need my biometrics and wp wants me to do

• Wow
Reactions: Robin220

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
Good Morning Guys

last week i called ircc and they said your application is in process and we don't need your biometrics because of covid exception i had my biometrics done 2 years ago, i also applied for work permit extension for my husband and today we received letter for his biometric . is it normal i am so confused why H &c don't need my biometrics and wp wants me to do
I’m in same shoe as you. It’s confusing. My husband instantly paid for the biometrics. After 2 weeks, he got the instructions to go and do his biometrics. He did his biometrics since a week ago, so we are waiting. Note, we have aip since July, and we have submitted all docs requested for stage 2.

Robin220

May 15, 2023
we submit his work permit extension 5 months ago, ircc is just working slow for me 1 got my intension in 1 week even lawyer was surprised .