+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hey did you sent the stage 2 documents by yourself or your lawyer helped you?

Thanks
We submitted all required documents on our own. Our lawyer abandoned us after we were refused in 2022 then came back in the picture after aip to say he worked behind the scenes for us when it was us that applied for reconsideration on our own!

You can submit the documents on your own or if you're comfortable with your lawyer that he/she will submit all the documents then there's no harm in doing so.

Victorknow

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other
I called IRCC today, eligibility has not started.
H & C Submitted December 2022
AOR’s ( February and June 2023).
JR dismissed on July 2023.
How long will this take?

Last edited:

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Hello guys its been 17 months i have sent in my file I recently got my gcms notes and my file is assigned to officer and due date was august 06 is it very close to decision??
my primary office is also changed to niagara and secondary is Vancouver i see other due dates of criminality and other all are past due in march 2023 anyone here has any experience to this?

Sidra88

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hello guys its been 17 months i have sent in my file I recently got my gcms notes and my file is assigned to officer and due date was august 06 is it very close to decision??
my primary office is also changed to niagara and secondary is Vancouver i see other due dates of criminality and other all are past due in march 2023 anyone here has any experience to this?
I also received gcms notes how may I know that my file assigned to officer ?