+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
I received AIP on 7 July but still not receive list of documents.does everyone know how many days it took to get it
We got the list of requested documents along with aip they came together. Then medical request for my husband and son came the day after. I would suggest contacting them.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
We got the list of requested documents along with aip they came together. Then medical request for my husband and son came the day after. I would suggest contacting them.
We just receive AIP of two pages only .my lawyer said they will send list of documents later.

Sumanp

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys,
I applied June 09,2022.Submitted everything upfront Medicals,PCC, I got AOR and then biometrics request everything done last July 2022.Didn’t hear anything after that.
I called IRCC agent luckily my call got picked up early.He told me they are checking eligibility requirements and my file is processing in Vancouver Office.I have also written to HMO to check in on status of H&C but still no word on it.
Any suggestions please

Mandy08

Mar 26, 2023
Hey guys!

Our battle has ended in praise!!! On July 13th 2023 at 11:30pm we received an email from ircc that our ecorp was ready for download. It is finally over surely what God cannot do does not exist!!

Here is our timeline
First H&C application october 2014 done by me (refused February 2015)
Applied for refugee 2015 (claim denied 2017)
RAD (denied)
Judicial review (denied)
Second H&C May 2018 by Lawyer (refused 2019)
Applied for PRAA 2019 by Lawyer (refused 2020)
Deportation process started May 2021
CBSA bought tickets 5 times to remove my family.
Husband was detained by cbsa for a week then released.
Third H&C Application by Lawyer August 9th 2021 refused October 20th 2022
Request for reconsideration November 10th 2022 no lawyer I did the cover letter and submitted lots of evidence to counteract the officers arguments. That was all with the help of the Lord (No Lawyer)
Medical request for me and my daughter March 6th 2023
Aip received April 18th 2023.
Ecopr July 13th 2023.

1.I took the time out to share my timeline because I want to encourage everyone who is waiting and especially those that feels like it is over. It is never over until it is over. Put all your trust in God, turn your worries into worship the same God that did it for my family will certainly do it for you.

2. Don't wait for immigration to contact you keep updating your application, send news paper articles showing hardship in your home country, show pictures of any accomplishments in Canada.

if you have a medical condition and you request an exemption for medical show how it will be hard to support yourself if you should return to your home country for example get quotations on your current medications, the services you will need and how much they would cost. Show the conditions of the hospitals, crime rate, employment rate etc.

3. If you have children send pictures of their lives in Canada, example report cards, whatever sports they are in, any awards etc if they are old enough to write a letter let them write a letter to immigration explaining how much they love Canada and all the fun things they like about being here. If you have a lawyer don't depend on them to update your file do it yourself I am speaking from experience. Give it your all and your best and with that God will do the rest.

I want to say a big thank you to @Katayoon @wello711 @grahs1994 @SweetQueen some of you I can't remember your names but you all played an important role in our success.

I am praying for all those who are waiting. We shall all celebrate in Jesus's name!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
A very big congratulations you deserve it, what God can not do does not exist for sure

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
I got my PR card in mail yesterday .Initially, I had exclusion order for one year.I applied for PRRA when interviewed by CBSA.I applied H&C simultaneously with PRRA.I got approved on H&C grounds and CBSA canceled the PRRA.Now I got my passport back from CBSA , Can I travel back to home country without risk of loosing PR status in Canada coz I applied for PRRA.Please advise me.

Eb4Ks

Feb 16, 2023
Hey guys!

Our battle has ended in praise!!! On July 13th 2023 at 11:30pm we received an email from ircc that our ecorp was ready for download. It is finally over surely what God cannot do does not exist!!

Here is our timeline
RAD (denied)
Judicial review (denied)
Request for reconsideration November 10th 2022 no lawyer I did the cover letter and submitted lots of evidence to counteract the officers arguments. That was all with the help of the Lord (No Lawyer)
Ecopr July 13th 2023.

1.I took the time out to share my timeline because I want to encourage everyone who is waiting and especially those that feels like it is over. It is never over until it is over. Put all your trust in God, turn your worries into worship the same God that did it for my family will certainly do it for you.

2. Don't wait for immigration to contact you keep updating your application, send news paper articles showing hardship in your home country, show pictures of any accomplishments in Canada.

if you have a medical condition and you request an exemption for medical show how it will be hard to support yourself if you should return to your home country for example get quotations on your current medications, the services you will need and how much they would cost. Show the conditions of the hospitals, crime rate, employment rate etc.

3. If you have children send pictures of their lives in Canada, example report cards, whatever sports they are in, any awards etc if they are old enough to write a letter let them write a letter to immigration explaining how much they love Canada and all the fun things they like about being here. If you have a lawyer don't depend on them to update your file do it yourself I am speaking from experience. Give it your all and your best and with that God will do the rest.

I want to say a big thank you to @Katayoon @wello711 @grahs1994 @SweetQueen some of you I can't remember your names but you all played an important role in our success.

I am praying for all those who are waiting. We shall all celebrate in Jesus's name!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Congratulations!

Reactions: Pear23

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Hey guys!

Here is our timeline
RAD (denied)
Judicial review (denied)
Ecopr July 13th 2023.

@Pear23 Wow! This is a very powerful and inspiring testimony. Congratulations dear, your joy shall be permanent and truly “what God cannot do does not exist” .

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
I got my PR card in mail yesterday .Initially, I had exclusion order for one year.I applied for PRRA when interviewed by CBSA.I applied H&C simultaneously with PRRA.I got approved on H&C grounds and CBSA canceled the PRRA.Now I got my passport back from CBSA , Can I travel back to home country without risk of loosing PR status in Canada coz I applied for
I got my PR card in mail yesterday .Initially, I had exclusion order for one year.I applied for PRRA when interviewed by CBSA.I applied H&C simultaneously with PRRA.I got approved on H&C grounds and CBSA canceled the PRRA.Now I got my passport back from CBSA , Can I travel back to home country without risk of loosing PR status in Canada coz I applied for PRRA.Please advise me.
PRRA.Please advise me.
You can travel to your home country since your prra has been canceled.

Reactions: Pear23
Jun 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I have made a failed refugee claim before, and a negative PRRA but I have a H&C file processing right now as of April 2023, I have very strong grounds (purchased a house, been in Canada for 6+ years, job, cars, two sons in university here) but 2 days ago, my CBSA officer called me in and gave us a deportation letter with a set date of August 22, I am so lost and I do not know what to do. I contacted my lawyer and she said she will try to ask for a deferral of the deportation but at this point I have very little faith. Has anyone been through a similar situation where they received a deportation letter?
Also, what happens if I have to leave the country, will my H&C be denied or become weaker of a file? and will I even be allowed to return to Canada if my H&C is approved? Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone, I have made a failed refugee claim before, and a negative PRRA but I have a H&C file processing right now as of April 2023, I have very strong grounds (purchased a house, been in Canada for 6+ years, job, cars, two sons in university here) but 2 days ago, my CBSA officer called me in and gave us a deportation letter with a set date of August 22, I am so lost and I do not know what to do. I contacted my lawyer and she said she will try to ask for a deferral of the deportation but at this point I have very little faith. Has anyone been through a similar situation where they received a deportation letter?
Also, what happens if I have to leave the country, will my H&C be denied or become weaker of a file? and will I even be allowed to return to Canada if my H&C is approved? Thank you
You need to get a lawyer to file a stay / deferral of the removal order and ask that removal from Canada be deferred until such a time as there is a decision in your H&C application.

The H&C application will continue to be processed even if you are removed from Canada.

Generally speaking, if you end up being removed, it will be extremely difficult to return on any sort of temporary visa (e.g. work permit, visitor visa). However returning through an economic immigration program (e.g. Express Entry, PNP) will certainly be possible provided you qualify and have enough points / etc. to be selected.

Jun 20, 2021
You need to get a lawyer to file a stay / deferral of the removal order and ask that removal from Canada be deferred until such a time as there is a decision in your H&C application.

The H&C application will continue to be processed even if you are removed from Canada.

Generally speaking, if you end up being removed, it will be extremely difficult to return on any sort of temporary visa (e.g. work permit, visitor visa). However returning through an economic immigration program (e.g. Express Entry, PNP) will certainly be possible provided you qualify and have enough points / etc. to be selected.
Thank you so much for the quick response scylla! if my H&C was approved while I'm outside of Canada, is it difficult for me to return based on just the H&C approval or no? Thank you

Reactions: temmy-27