+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Rayja

Jun 11, 2023
Hi- our aip was not sent to CBSA it was sent to the lawyer (which we canceled months before) and to my email even though we have removal order and was reporting. We were the ones that informed CBSA that we got aip. I am not sure why it happened like that either.
@Pear, why are you reporting to cbsa? Did you apply for the Prra already?

Reactions: Singh navi

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
@Pear, why are you reporting to cbsa? Did you apply for the Prra already?
Hi- we applied for praa back in 2019 and it was refused in 2020 then our removal process started in 2021. If it helps, when we got the refusal of our praa application I was 5 months pregnant and was due in 2021. They allowed me to have my baby then started the removal a few months after giving birth. We are currently waiting for our (copr) all praises to God almighty! My husband was detained so he's the one that is reporting.

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Does anybody have idea of timelines…of getting stage 2 approved/Decision made after submitting requested documents like Police Cert, pay stubs etc?

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
Does anybody have idea of timelines…of getting stage 2 approved/Decision made after submitting requested documents like Police Cert, pay stubs etc?
The whole process is so frustrating and long for H&C. I contacted the call center and I was informed that everything passed since April 2023, yet no stage 2 decision. It's so frustrating to wait wait and wait.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hello. I am asking question on behalf of my friend. He applied for H&C and he got approval stage 1. But he is not aware about his PRRA.
Does he has to submit any PRRA evidences with his application submission for level 2 of H&C.
Please advise
Your friend PRRA will be automatically canceled. So he or she doesn't have to submit anything for the PRRA application again since he has received AIP.

Reactions: Bornlucky

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Hello guys, my housemate also applied for her H&C in Oct 2022.She applied under family violence and she said she submitted all her documents upfront with the file submission.Medicals,PCC she submitted upfront.She got her approval today.Her Lawyer directly got the letter from Niagra office requesting photos to send.She didn’t receive AIP.
I have saw first time IRCC issued directly PR without issuing AIP.Her lawyer submitted her file under expedited process available for the victims of family violence.

Reactions: stallion1982

wovarunsharma

Feb 16, 2023
I submitted my Application on June 2022
AOR received- July 2022

I requested Ecas and it says

Eligibility- (Status- Not started)
Criminality-( Status -in process)
Info sharing-( Complete)
Medical Due date: 2023-07-13 (Status- Not started)
Security Due date : 2023 -07- 13 (Status- Not started)

Do you have any idea what is due date ? Will they ask for medical on due date ?
Thank you in advance my all dear friend and i wish best of Luck you as well

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
AOR received- July 2022

Info sharing-( Complete)

That is just a standard info we have the same timeline and I saw the same info but now have received my aip June 14 2023

Reactions: Canny007

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
AOR received- July 2022

Info sharing-( Complete)

I have similar timeline (may/june)..is this from gcms notes? When did you apply for it?