CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
I received EcoPR on Wednesday.

Applied Nov 2021
AOR Jan 2022
In Process Feb 2023

May 2023
Request of Police certificate and right of permanent residence fee May 2023 (we submitted)
(Did not receive AIP)

June 2023
Additional PCC requested we submitted

Application approved June 21nd and confirmation of permanent residence received July 2nd

Now waiting for PR card. Good luck everyone. My biggest advice keep updating your file ob IRCC website by adding paystubs, tax returns bank statements and police clearance even before they request.

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
I received EcoPR on Wednesday.

Applied Nov 2021
AOR Jan 2022
In Process Feb 2023

May 2023
Request of Police certificate and right of permanent residence fee May 2023 (we submitted)
(Did not receive AIP)

June 2023
Additional PCC requested we submitted

Application approved June 21nd and confirmation of permanent residence received July 2nd

Now waiting for PR card. Good luck everyone. My biggest advice keep updating your file ob IRCC website by adding paystubs, tax returns bank statements and police clearance even before they request.
Many many congrats i have same timeline also

Reactions: Canny007

Kissco4u

Apr 29, 2023
Dear Experts.

I hope all is well with you all,

I have submitted my H&C in Aug 22 on the baisis of my chronic medical condition as well as best interest of Children then my establishment.
IRCC Received my application In Sep 22, my file start In Process march 2023, Jun 2023 I received first Medical only for me.

Today i received 2nd Medical request from IRCC to contact my medical Practitioner and asked them to complete the further medical requirement ASAP.

Please share your opinions where my application is stands and what do you think on above?

Please advise.

kind regards

Reactions: Canny007

Rayja

Jun 11, 2023
Dear Experts.

I have submitted my H&C in Aug 22 on the baisis of my chronic medical condition as well as best interest of Children then my establishment.
IRCC Received my application In Sep 22, my file start In Process march 2023, Jun 2023 I received first Medical only for me.

Today i received 2nd Medical request from IRCC to contact my medical Practitioner and asked them to complete the further medical requirement ASAP.

Please share your opinions where my application is stands and what do you think on above?

Please advise.

kind regards
If I may ask are your kids in Canada ? And when was the last time you submitted any medical report regarding your application?

Reactions: Pear23

Kissco4u

Apr 29, 2023
Dear
If I may ask are your kids in Canada ? And when was the last time you submitted any medical report regarding your application?
Hi
Yes i have 3 kids ages are 8 15 &16 and they were here since 2018
the last medical i did last month in June and now they sent me another

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Dear Experts.

Please advise.

kind regards
Nothing to worry about. It is most likely something was omitted during the test, not input in your submission or not clear to them when reading etc.
Go and do it ASAP……..wish you good luck.