+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
But most applicant here on H&C application also have removal order, but there Aip was sent to there lawyers. I still don’t understand how it works
Hi- our aip was not sent to CBSA it was sent to the lawyer (which we canceled months before) and to my email even though we have removal order and was reporting. We were the ones that informed CBSA that we got aip. I am not sure why it happened like that either.

Reactions: Canny007

Rayja

Jun 11, 2023
Hi- our aip was not sent to CBSA it was sent to the lawyer (which we canceled months before) and to my email even though we have removal order and was reporting. We were the ones that informed CBSA that we got aip. I am not sure why it happened like that either.
That is the point, it will be better if we can hear from those that got AIp at the CBSA office to know exactly the reason it was sent there or what the officer said exactly to them. Please anyone with this experience should contribute to this tread

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
That is the point, it will be better if we can hear from those that got AIp at the CBSA office to know exactly the reason it was sent there or what the officer said exactly to them. Please anyone with this experience should contribute to this tread
That was not approval(Aip), they send your file decision to CBSA. If you applied for PRRA mostly ircc send your decision to CBSA or you got approved (AIP) they also send to CBSA.

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
My family and I has removal order by CBSA… AIP was sent to my lawyer and I..and my next reporting date is in 2weeks with CBSA…. CBSA called the following day that we received our AIP that removal is cancelled. I think IRCC do this because it’s important “removal” is suspended/cancelled which is the utmost for inland applicants.

Reactions: Pear23

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
Good day everyone! Is the below calculation for H&C application fee, correct?
- Processing fee $570 and right of PR fee $ 515 = total $ 1,085
- If it's for two persons $1,085*2 = $ 2,170
The above are the numbers from Candaa.ca website. I paid the fee of $2,170 for myself and my spouse however got $375 refund from IRCC within 3 weeks of submitting the application. I also received biometric and AOR so far. Any reason for the refund if someone have similar experience?

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Good day everyone, can someone with similar experience pls help shed some light to my situation, i submitted my family H&C application in Nov 2021, immigration received mail application in dec 2021, got an update in April 2022 stating we are processing your application: till date it still shows criminality in process, i never committed any crime so i am completely unsure of what's happening. is this a normal behavior, i checked with my lawyer and he said some applications just take time but isn't this too long? is there something i can do to hasten the process. pls help. thank you for your inputs.

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Good day everyone, can someone with similar experience pls help shed some light to my situation, i submitted my family H&C application in Nov 2021, immigration received mail application in dec 2021, got an update in April 2022 stating we are processing your application: till date it still shows criminality in process, i never committed any crime so i am completely unsure of what's happening. is this a normal behavior, i checked with my lawyer and he said some applications just take time but isn't this too long? is there something i can do to hasten the process. pls help. thank you for your inputs.
Hi there i have same timeline with yours. My Criminality is still in process waiting for Aip approval

Dec 14, 2022
hello everyone,
it's been 2month since I got my e-COPR download and still haven't received my card!!
is this normal??
please I need insight

Dec 14, 2022
hello everyone,
it's been 2month since I got my e-COPR download and still haven't received my card!!
is this normal??
please I need insight