+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Allwinz

May 17, 2023
Hello guys,
Finally good news came today
My lawyer got my AIP at his office mailing address.It came today from Vancouver office.
How long does my COPR take from now on.
Medical-submitted
PCC-submitted
Congrats! Did u recieve the medical request along with the AIP or it was done during the first stage before AIP

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
So by applying for an exemption you mean just write a letter to ircc? Or is there a form to filled for exemption?
There is no form to fill. When sending stage 2 documents, you or your lawyer will add a letter requesting for exemption and explaining that you came in as a refugee and your passport ceased at the point of entry.
You have nothing to worry about.
They are aware of it.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello guys,
Finally good news came today
My lawyer got my AIP at his office mailing address.It came today from Vancouver office.
How long does my COPR take from now on.
Medical-submitted
PCC-submitted
A big congrats to you. God be praised

Johndoe2025

May 5, 2023
Best interests of a child (born in Canada), establishment in Canada, work in health care during COVID but missed due to child birth in March 2020 & hardship back home.
I continued to update my application through Webform (letters from hospital regarding child, new employment letters and new documents that we felt may help)
Congratulations. Can you please advise how you updated your documents with the IRCC if your H&C file submitted in the hard copy. Thanks