+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

suadae

Feb 15, 2022
Hello all. First of all congrats to everyone who received AIPs or saw some progress on the file. Good luck to all of us, it will come.
I just received an update today so I thought I'd share.
App. Submtd: May 2022.
AOR: June 2022.
In Progress: Sep. 2022
Medical Request (Still shows "In Process" on Ecas): June 2023.

Praying for all of you !

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
Failed Refugee (Family of 5, no Canadian born) in Canada since 2015.
Applied H&C April 2022
AOR May 2022
Biometric for son July 2022 ( turned 18 in Canada).
Processing Aug 2022
CBSA invite March 13th 2023
Note : Eligible for PPRA July 7th 2023
Next CBSA appointment March 23rd 2023
CBSA agent refused and insist on our removal for July 1st (Canada Day) Flight ticket printed and given to us to report for removal.
Medical Request May 15th 2023
Med done May 25th 2023
AIP June 6th 2023
CBSA agent called to inform me removal cancelled, that he got our AIP June 7th 2023 ( but to continue reporting till ECOPR/PR is received).
Congrat

Reactions: Canny007

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Hello guys, good evening, please I need your help, I’m a failed refugee and also my appeal was not granted, however my federal appeal was granted and my lawyer will be going for judiciary review next month, please do I have a chance of winning the case? Because a lot of people say federal court always dismiss the judiciary review I’m so worried because I have started going to the airport for signing, once my case is dismissed I will be facing immediate deportation…. I have applied for H&C but I dont know if it will be approved before my judiciary review decision, I applied for H&C in October 2022 and I got the acknowledgment letter in January 2023. Please what are my chances of getting the judiciary review granted… I am extremely worried.. I have 3 kids, 1 Canadian.
How is your judiciary review hope everything went well

HD 2023

Jan 18, 2023
Hello all. First of all congrats to everyone who received AIPs or saw some progress on the file. Good luck to all of us, it will come.

Praying for all of you !
Congrats in advance if everything goes well with your medical.

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other

Praying for all of you !
We have same timeline.My medical is also submitted.

Reactions: suadae

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Thanks for your reply, after the Medical he apply for the pr? What it is time until he can apply for the pr?
There are other things to be met before Stage 2 approval comes….like passing Medicals, criminal checks, police cert/check (places he lived since turning 18yrs for more than 6months, financial stand. If all these are “good”…. then he has to wait for (no timeline with what I know), a portal email from IRCC to upload passport photograph…… then ECOPR sent to him to print, and later (different timeline) the PR card will be sent to his resident. ******Note***** this is just my understanding, scholars on this forum can correct me, and also add to your inquiry.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
There are other things to be met before Stage 2 approval comes….like passing Medicals, criminal checks, police cert/check (places he lived since turning 18yrs for more than 6months, financial stand. If all these are “good”…. then he has to wait for (no timeline with what I know), a portal email from IRCC to upload passport photograph…… then ECOPR sent to him to print, and later (different timeline) the PR card will be sent to his resident. ******Note***** this is just my understanding, scholars on this forum can correct me, and also add to your inquiry.
Hi,

I doubt that things have changed since I had a better understanding of immigration issues, so I will assume that this remains true - a person doesn't apply "for H&C," they instead apply for PR through H&C.

Meaning, when a person submits an H&C the person has also applied for PR.

AIP is the first stage, and if granted then there is the processing of the PR application with medicals, security and criminality which is stage two.

If all of that passes then PR is granted.

Arya V

May 17, 2023
Category........
Other
Congrats. You have done medical already? After how long does it usually shows as submitted?
And did your medical have an address for Niagara falls too?
Thank you
Yes, my medical was submitted in August 2022 and I got the medical Request on 12 Aug, 2022.
Ecas doesn’t show the status of Medical.
I also got the PCC request and was also submitted in November 2022.

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
Good evening everyone!
Does anyone here from Quebec and still waiting for the CSQ or recently received it?
It's been 9 months now since I filed the documents for the CSQ (right after getting AIP from Federals) and still no answer. Each time I call them they only say to wait patiently

HD 2023

Jan 18, 2023
Good evening everyone!
Does anyone here from Quebec and still waiting for the CSQ or recently received it?
It's been 9 months now since I filed the documents for the CSQ (right after getting AIP from Federals) and still no answer. Each time I call them they only say to wait patiently
That process now taking a lot of time since Covid, if you already have AIP my advice to you is to relocate or change your Address to an Ontario address if possible, so that your PR application can be finalized quickly.