File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
what do you mean by no invitation for 3 years? That you have not received acknowledgment of receipt? Or you mean you have not heard updates since then? You need to order GCMS notes and also try involve your MP to get your file moving - 3 years is a long time and the more you wait the more age-related health issues will emerge, which may warrant asking for medical exemption later as the agent may try to argue that they will be burden on health system. Whether you go with lawyer or yourself is up to you. My lawyers have all been incompetent sloppy individuals that ripped me off fortune and lost all applications and appeals, but others here have been more lucky.
OP is referring to the PGP program (parent/grandparent sponsorship) and that OP hasn't received an invite through the lottery for 3 years despite submitting his interest to sponsor. Only a limited number of sponsors are draw each year out of the pool of those who have expressed interest. There's nothing to follow up on here. He just unfortunately hasn't been picked (which is why he is going the H&C route).

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
For AIP you need eligibility. Criminality passed is good but does not guarantee anything as it all depends on the strength of your HC arguments (=eligibility). This is the key for Stage 1. You will worry about criminality and security at Stage 2.
Katayon do recommend someone to provide PCC from home country ( country of origin) ? Before they are asking for it?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Katayon do recommend someone to provide PCC from home country ( country of origin) ? Before they are asking for it?
Personally we did not submit these with application but waited for Stage 2 until they requested PCCs but I see many people submit those from the beginning.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OP is referring to the PGP program (parent/grandparent sponsorship) and that OP hasn't received an invite through the lottery for 3 years despite submitting his interest to sponsor. Only a limited number of sponsors are draw each year out of the pool of those who have expressed interest. There's nothing to follow up on here. He just unfortunately hasn't been picked (which is why he is going the H&C route).
My follow-up advice was referring to OP's application on HC grounds, which I presumed happened 3 years ago. If less than 12 months passed since HC application, follow-up is meaningless.

wovarunsharma

Feb 16, 2023
I applied online June 2022 with new portal and received AOR July 2022

Few days back i called IRCC automated phone number and to check status and my status was

*We are reviewing you meet the eligibility
Medical- you don't need we will send you masg if this change
Interview- you don't need we will send you masg if this change
Biometric- You don't need fingerprint
** we are processing your background check**

But from last 3 days it says nothing about background check. All the other steps are same but automatic phone system says nothing about background check not even if it is completed.

Can please someone help or have had same experience

Thanks

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
I applied online June 2022 with new portal and received AOR July 2022

Few days back i called IRCC automated phone number and to check status and my status was

*We are reviewing you meet the eligibility
Medical- you don't need we will send you masg if this change
Interview- you don't need we will send you masg if this change
Biometric- You don't need fingerprint
** we are processing your background check**

But from last 3 days it says nothing about background check. All the other steps are same but automatic phone system says nothing about background check not even if it is completed.

Can please someone help or have had same experience

Thanks
It's the same with mine

Reactions: lonesheep93

Marifali

Aug 22, 2022
hello everyone
I got my copr on feb 3rd 2023
since then I didn't receive my pr card.
is that ok?
anyone else has the same experience as me ?