+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
@Katayoon and everyone. Asking on behlaf of my friend. IRCC requested him to couple of documents 3 weeks ago like RPRF, schedule A and PCC. Deadline given on letter is may 5th. Everything is done except for PCC. He checked the status on his embassy website and it says its ready ti be printed and will be delivered in 3-5 buisness days. Question is whqt to do in this scenario? Should he write a letter and explain his situation with the screenshots to officer? will he get extension? Please share your thoughts. Thanjs

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Criminality is passed because you finished biometrics (and probably submitted police certificates with your file). This is the easiest check. Medical will be done at Stage 2. Everything else will stay in progress all the way until you get PR.
My too Eligibility not started, security not started, criminality in progress, medical not started, info sharing in progress

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Mine is also same submitted last year june
Primary hm Vancouver
Secondary- RROC
Criminality in progress
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Medical not started while info sharing in process

lonesheep93

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Primary hm Vancouver
Secondary- RROC
Criminality in progress
Eligibility not started
Security not started
how do u check your status brother. I want to check mine as well.

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Primary hm Vancouver
Secondary- RROC
Criminality in progress
Eligibility not started
Security not started
how do u check your status brother. I want to check mine as well.
I apply for gcms and all this information show up there

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon and everyone. Asking on behlaf of my friend. IRCC requested him to couple of documents 3 weeks ago like RPRF, schedule A and PCC. Deadline given on letter is may 5th. Everything is done except for PCC. He checked the status on his embassy website and it says its ready ti be printed and will be delivered in 3-5 buisness days. Question is whqt to do in this scenario? Should he write a letter and explain his situation with the screenshots to officer? will he get extension? Please share your thoughts. Thanjs
Yes you have to seek extension for PCCs. You write a letter to IRcC explaining your situation with evidence and they will give you extra time. It happens a lot - nothing to worry about

Reactions: tony4454

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks alot. Do you
mind providing the sample letter?
I don't think there is sample. You just write in your own words that you tried requesting PcCs but your embassy has delays and you attach screenshots of your correspondence with them. You are kindly requesting extension to the deadline. You send it by email to his Stage 2 office (Niagara I am guessing).

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I don't think there is sample. You just write in your own words that you tried requesting PcCs but your embassy has delays and you attach screenshots of your correspondence with them. You are kindly requesting extension to the deadline. You send it by email to his Stage 2 office (Niagara I am guessing).
Ok thanks

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
Criminality is passed because you finished biometrics (and probably submitted police certificates with your file). This is the easiest check. Medical will be done at Stage 2. Everything else will stay in progress all the way until you get PR.
Okay katayon let’s explain it
1- eligibility not started yet
2-security not started yet
3-medical not started yet
4-criminality passed
5- info sharing completed
The question is here is it a positive sign for getting AIP according my information or it’s jus normal procedure for everyone I know when they said medical received or any update about it means ircc already decided to approve the application but what about 4 and 5 is it positive signs?

Reactions: Canny007

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Okay katayon let’s explain it
1- eligibility not started yet
2-security not started yet
3-medical not started yet
4-criminality passed
5- info sharing completed
The question is here is it a positive sign for getting AIP according my information or it’s jus normal procedure for everyone I know when they said medical received or any update about it means ircc already decided to approve the application but what about 4 and 5 is it positive signs?
According to my lawyer, criminality passed is a positive sign that will enable you get AIP in accordance to your eligibility. Once those two are “good”, there is almost 100% chance of getting your AIP. Once AIP is gotten, the rest will now determine your approval for PR positive answer.

Reactions: Minsterfum

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
According to my lawyer, criminality passed is a positive sign that will enable you get AIP in accordance to your eligibility. Once those two are “good”, there is almost 100% chance of getting your AIP. Once AIP is gotten, the rest will now determine your approval for PR positive answer.
Did you mean Criminality and eligibility? Or criminality and info sharing?

blessing23

Oct 14, 2016
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
montreal
Good morning , is someone same situation as mine I check my application status using the automated phone before I heard they processing my background check right now when I check it there’s no background check what happen with this? Thanks in advance in your info