+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
If it’s in stage two means already have AIP but in this case there is no AIP that proves it doesn’t mean in stage two if you mean still in stage one so how they started and passed criminally without any principal information about my claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
If it’s in stage two means already have AIP but in this case there is no AIP that proves it doesn’t mean in stage two if you mean still in stage one so how they started and passed criminally without any principal information about my claim
Don't really listen to automated phone informations..

Eligibility is for stage 2 and means that IRCC process your application to become permanent resident and this stage two but stage 1 is when officer confirm if you have good h&c grounds to be able to apply for PR from within Canada or not

Reactions: Minsterfum

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
Don't really listen to automated phone informations..

Eligibility is for stage 2 and means that IRCC process your application to become permanent resident and this stage two but stage 1 is when officer confirm if you have good h&c grounds to be able to apply for PR from within Canada or not
So in this case you mean still in first stage to review by officer weather I have good ground or not?

msingh113

Star Member
Jan 11, 2022
Mine is also same submitted last year march
Primary hm Vancouver
Secondary- RROC
Criminality in progress
Eligibility not started
Security due date was march 2023
Nothing received yet

Reactions: Jay83

Favourlevel

May 11, 2022
Hello,
We got our COPR on the 27th of January 2023, but we haven't received or PR cards since then! Is this normal??
I called IRCC today and the agent said she has sent a notification or so.
I asked her for the processing time, she said she's unable to tell!

Reactions: Singh navi

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Hello,
We got our COPR on the 27th of January 2023, but we haven't received or PR cards since then! Is this normal??
I called IRCC today and the agent said she has sent a notification or so.
I asked her for the processing time, she said she's unable to tell!
Congrats

Hsingh85

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello
I applied H&C application last year feb 2022 and I have done my biometrics also after that there is no progress and CBSA set a removel date and back to home country. What is the first stage of approval?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Secondary office Ottawa :- eligibility not started yet criminality passed and security not started yet and medical not started yet katayon do you know usually these information available on stage one or stage 2?
Criminality is passed because you finished biometrics (and probably submitted police certificates with your file). This is the easiest check. Medical will be done at Stage 2. Everything else will stay in progress all the way until you get PR.

Reactions: Minsterfum