+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

BigTony

Star Member
Nov 14, 2021
Hello there , i havent wrote on here in a long time, i have permanent residency and working legally now but for over 6 years i was working for cash , the CRA doesnt know about that but a person close too me is letting me know she might tip them off as we have had a falling out recently and i cant trust her now,isit possible i can get audited by the CRA and have too pay every dollar back, i was earning 900 - 1050 dollars weekly for all those years and im scared my PR could get revoked ..has anyone been in this position before?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello there , i havent wrote on here in a long time, i have permanent residency and working legally now but for over 6 years i was working for cash , the CRA doesnt know about that but a person close too me is letting me know she might tip them off as we have had a falling out recently and i cant trust her now,isit possible i can get audited by the CRA and have too pay every dollar back, i was earning 900 - 1050 dollars weekly for all those years and im scared my PR could get revoked ..has anyone been in this position before?
PR won't be revoked.

Reactions: BigTony

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
To clear your conscience and be free for the future, I will advise you consult about 2-3 tax accountants about how to pay CRA for those years, at that point you can decide which accountant sounds legit/professional to deal with. Do not mention anything about doing it cause of a “snitch” or afraid of your PR being revoked. Try to do it ASAP…wish you good luck at the end.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hi there can anyone suggest how we can get back our surrender documents from IRCC etobicoke after getting pr card.
Well for me mines was sent to Mississauga as that’s where I use to report. And after getting pr I emailed them and I was given a date to pick up my passport.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there can anyone suggest how we can get back our surrender documents from IRCC etobicoke after getting pr card.
I don't understand why did he surrender anything to IRCC office? IRCC do not normally seize any documents. It is only CBSA that can seize passport to prevent you from leaving country. Why and on what grounds did he surrender these documents? Do you mean that he voluntarily attached original documents to HC application?

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
I don't understand why did he surrender anything to IRCC office? IRCC do not normally seize any documents. It is only CBSA that can seize passport to prevent you from leaving country. Why and on what grounds did he surrender these documents? Do you mean that he voluntarily attached original documents to HC application?
If you're an inland refugee claimant, IRCC will seize your valid passport and identity documents upon making claim at the Airport or IRCC Etobicoke office.