+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
@Keyshia Hi

how long after the first email saying that your application was approved, you got the second email to up load the photo and to declare you are in Canada ?
Thanks

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Guys I need your help.

we got the second email from IRCC to acess pr portal, but we got two emails, one for myself and one for husband, but in the first IRCC email we indicated them that only one account would be ok for the whole family and now we got two emails without login and password…

How should I proceed?
Thanks

Reactions: Love101

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Guys I need your help.

we got the second email from IRCC to acess pr portal, but we got two emails, one for myself and one for husband, but in the first IRCC email we indicated them that only one account would be ok for the whole family and now we got two emails without login and password…

How should I proceed?
Thanks
Respond using the principal's applicant email and include the requested information for all members of the family preparing for landing.

Reactions: MPMG

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Guys
I am here again!

We’ve received the PR portal (PR confirmation) email today. Following the the additional information link, we couldn’t see the same portal options as “permanent residence confirmation” option and we are stuck on it. Is any thing else that we should do to proceed with that?
Help me guys, what should I do?
I want to cry, i have waited for this for so long
thanks

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Guys
I am here again!

We’ve received the PR portal (PR confirmation) email today. Following the the additional information link, we couldn’t see the same portal options as “permanent residence confirmation” option and we are stuck on it. Is any thing else that we should do to proceed with that?
Help me guys, what should I do?
I want to cry, i have waited for this for so long
thanks
Are you saying you have received ECOPR confirmation email or its just a PR Portal email without login credentials?

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Are you saying you have received ECOPR confirmation email or its just a PR Portal email without login credentials?
You already have PR PORTAL ACCOUNT, so it kinda make sense if there are no login credentials attached to the email. It would be duplicate account if they set up a new one. Try sign into your account and scroll all the way down to View my PR CARD APPLICATION. Not the PR Application option.

Let me knw what you found on there.