+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Victorknow

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Canada
Category........
Other
By paper, type Refugee Protection Claimant Document on google you will see it there. Download and fill, attach your passport photos of you alone or all family members. And send to the address you see there via Canada post. You don’t have to pay for it.

TwiceasTall

Aug 16, 2020
Almost 4 years after my first application, I officially became a permanent resident. I got my e-copr today.
It is finally over, sometimes i doubted this day will ever come.

This forum helped me so much, thank you all for the encouragement and advice.
For those still waiting, for those who have been rejected, please keep going and keep fighting. There will surely be a light at the end of the tunnel

TwiceasTall

Aug 16, 2020
Complete timeline

We've received your application for permanent residence on March 12,2019.
AOR: April 12,2019.
We started processing your application on October 8, 2020
Decision made: February 2021 (negative)

Filed for JR : February 2021
Leave to appeal granted: May 2022
Court : August 2022
Positive court decision : August 2022 ( 2 weeks after court date)
Application sent for redetermination (showing in process on e-cas): September 2022
Asked to update my application: September 2022
Medical Instructions: October 2022
Medicals Received: October 2022
AIP, request for police certificates and financial info : November 2022

Second Approval: January 9 2023
Portal login: January 12 2023
E-copr - Jan 17 2023

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Almost 4 years after my first application, I officially became a permanent resident. I got my e-copr today.
It is finally over, sometimes i doubted this day will ever come.

This forum helped me so much, thank you all for the encouragement and advice.
For those still waiting, for those who have been rejected, please keep going and keep fighting. There will surely be a light at the end of the tunnel
Congrats

Reactions: TwiceasTall

TwiceasTall

Aug 16, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen,

It is me once again. I posted in this forum around September 2022 that my AIP was approved.

I am pleased to confirm with y'all once gain that the stage 2 of my application was approved few min ago.

IRCC sent me an email few min ago to confirm that I am now officially a PERMANENT RESIDENT of Canada .

Right now, am at work.So, I can't post much. After work, I will give y'all a well detailed information and also share some information that will help those who are still working on their application.

Lastly, I will like to give a shout to all those who have guided me throughout the process of my application. I am forever grateful.

Now, I can say the battle is finally over !

Congrats!!! The battle is won!!