+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Guys I applied for my first H & C application ( mail ) may 28 2021, AOR June 10 2021, in process November 17 2021, refusal decision with very weak arguments 26 August 2022, I applied again ( online ) November, 02, 2022 AOR June, 04 2022...
I would like to ask you if I still have to wait again for many months or one year to receive my decision.
I'm really tired !

• Sad
Reactions: GrecchiJu

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Congrats, whats your timeline please?
Guys I applied for my first H & C application ( mail ) may 28 2021, AOR June 10 2021, in process November 17 2021, refusal decision with very weak arguments 26 August 2022, I applied again ( online ) November, 02, 2022 AOR June, 04 2022...
I would like to ask you if I still have to wait again for many months or one year to receive my decision.
I'm really tired !
Hey, no one can tell u exact deadline. my first application i got my answer in 6 months thats included the time they received my application to finish so no one can tell u exact

• Sad
Reactions: wello711

labibfares

May 5, 2019
Your sister has some HC arguments in her favor but we don't know whether the agent who will end up handling your file will approve it or not. These cases are very subjective. She can apply now and in the meantime keep gathering additional arguments like ties to community, employment etc.
Her file will have to focus on inadequate conditions for the Canadian baby in Libya if he is removed from Canada as well as how separation will negatively affect all family members. Canadian family members will have to write a detailed and emotional letter of support if they can.

Thanks for replay.
I will help her to my best and hope things will work for her

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Congrats
Could you please share with us why first application got refused and it’s time line.
Hello @Taweda First application was done without me seeing the arguments by my first lawyer and only saw everything after he submitted and I came to this forum and learnt and was educated and I know my story better and when I approached my second lawyer we sat together and did it.

See the time line for my first refusal for my H&C

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 4, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on December 8, 2020
  4. Decision Made April 8 2021

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
This is a good timing. Since you are close to resolution of Stage 1, CBSA will likely not bother with starting removal procedures to avoid wasting time. You may be able to "get away" with weekly/monthly reporting this time or they will just tell you to wait until they contact you later.

If you fall on a "nice" person, they may call IRCC for follow up which will speed up your file. Keep positive. Everything happens for a reason.
You are giving great hope. Only God can reward you and Ayanna. I lost appetite and your message just giving some strength. I wish I can hug you right now

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hello @Taweda First application was done without me seeing the arguments by my first lawyer and only saw everything after he submitted and I came to this forum and learnt and was educated and I know my story better and when I approached my second lawyer we sat together and did it.

See the time line for my first refusal for my H&C

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 4, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on December 8, 2020
  4. Decision Made April 8 2021
Long journey. Congrats again well deserved

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Hi Everyone, just want to know is academics from home country helps in H&C application. I am failed refugee and reason for refusal is IFA.