+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. I have same timeline and now CBSA is on my case. I hope AIP comes before end of this month
This is a good timing. Since you are close to resolution of Stage 1, CBSA will likely not bother with starting removal procedures to avoid wasting time. You may be able to "get away" with weekly/monthly reporting this time or they will just tell you to wait until they contact you later.

If you fall on a "nice" person, they may call IRCC for follow up which will speed up your file. Keep positive. Everything happens for a reason.

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
I do not know know but in 2019 I just went to there office with passport photo and it was renewed right away for me
Thank you garsh you always try to help me I went to ircc office Etobicoke I was told by them they don’t provide more to renew RPCD

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
I do not know know but in 2019 I just went to there office with passport photo and it was renewed right away for me
Garsh please also help me to my H&C application because you have lots of information what’s your advice for my application?

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
You will have to complete a RPCD Renewal form, include two passport photographs with your name & DOB boldly written at the back and mail via post to IRCC WINNIPEG office.
Do you know after they receive my package forms how long does it take to mailed it to me?

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Jesus can’t do anything!
This is very disrespectful though!
It's okay not to believe in JESUS or GOD, but don't child those who Believe in GOD.
Learn to respect people and their beliefs, and that's exactly what CANADA preaches and stands for!!!
So please leave us with our faith and belief.

However all the best to you and also wish that you receive good news on your application once it's done.

Follow this link for information on RPCD renewal

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1478&top=11

Love & Light

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
This is very disrespectful though!
It's okay not to believe in JESUS or GOD, but don't child those who Believe in GOD.
Learn to respect people and their beliefs, and that's exactly what CANADA preaches and stands for!!!
So please leave us with our faith and belief.

However all the best to you and also wish that you receive good news on your application once it's done.

Follow this link for information on RPCD renewal

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1478&top=11

Love & Light
Dear this Canada everyone is free to express their believes
Jesus is not GOD
He is a Messenger

Last edited:

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Jesus can’t do anything!
Wow that’s so disrespectful to me and others that believe in god . Sometimes your own mouth is your weapon against you . Even if you don’t believe in such thing please don’t disrespect others . Speak positive in your life and others . Now I understand when things don’t work out the way you want it’s your own thoughts & words. Forgive him Lord .