+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ker2022

Oct 15, 2022
Hello members,

I submitted H&C application (March 2022) and my passport expires next month..

Can someone please give advice what to do? I do not have status so my country of origin is not able to renew my passport

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
thanks for your answer!
I’ll be able to check by phone ( I don’t access on line ) if it passed ? I mean , I’ll hear any message if my medical exam passed ?
You won’t hear medical pass on the phone call them in morning you will be transfer to an agent when they answer you can ask them about the status of your medical

Reactions: MPMG

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hello members,

I submitted H&C application (March 2022) and my passport expires next month..

Can someone please give advice what to do? I do not have status so my country of origin is not able to renew my passport
Even without status you should be able to renew passport. Which country u from if you do not mind me asking

Reactions: Swagzzy

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
@MPMG please dm me i also tried to IRCC so many times but nobody is answering my phone
When I call to the IRCC , I’m not talking to the agent, I’m just hearing the status messages , tomorrow will be the first time that I’ll trying to speak to the agent , let’s see if I’ll get through it…
@Singh navi ill let you know.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Even without status you should be able to renew passport. Which country u from if you do not mind me asking
It depends with the country. for example; my country of origin you cant renew a passport if you dont have a status. they can only facilitate one way emergency travel document back home

Reactions: Ker2022

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
What is the category / type of your work permit ?
29 ?
protected person and open work permit but I don't know which option is right on the 3rd question where it asks for
1. apply for a work permit with the same employer
2. restore my status as a worker
3. apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
4. Get a new temporary resident permit (inadmissible applicants only)

am already a convention/ protected person
and I just want to renew my work permit, can some one help me