+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Anyone with AIP recently (Late Sept - to date))? Did you get medical forms or did IRCC request document of previously completed medicals?

Thanks

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes i have lawyer i talk to him he said we need to go through again federal court he is asking for more money but i can't afford him more
Federal court is not the same as what @Christy Ada is suggesting. She suggests administrative deferral - without court - whereby lawyer writes a short letter to CBSA requesting deferral. Usually CBSA will tell you himself that he is open to admin deferral and request this letter from lawyer. But before that, there is PRRA unless you are a failed refugee claimant within past 12 months, in which case you are not eligible.

lawyers will always pressure you to go to federal court because this is where they earn most $$$. In reality, there are other options before you reach that last resort, so if you remain calm/cooperative and your CBSA officer is a reasonable person, you will likely not need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taweda and bella12

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hello,
Do Ircc accept digital photo? If not do I need to scan the front and back of each photo?
Yes they accept it. When I submitted my photo last night. It ask is this a digital photo taken by professional photographer. And I check that box. No need to scan back and front of digital photo