+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for the guidance. You are a true gem. Based on the comments I read a lot of people like you have more knowledge than lawyers....

Main arguments and factors with evidence was for the best interest of my daughter and consequences of separation from relatives... . I explained the extreme hardship we went through when my parents left the country - I provided medical reports that I was extremely sick and depressed taking medications to cope with the stress and anxiety... I even got a letter from my daughter's doctor that she has been going through a lot anxiety after the divorce and that my parents are heavily involved in her life... my parents came back only because I was very sick and hardly coping with anxiety, work, and childcare as a single parent and I was failing it all without their help and emotional support ... I provided supporting evidence that I was very sick during their absence and on medications. and explained that I dont have any relatives or extended family here... After all these arguments and evidence officer said she reviewed all the factors and did not find it sufficient to grant HC.
You can try additional angle that you are afraid that you will have to move back "home" with your mom because you cannot raise your child alone here. But this will lead you to abandon your career in Canada, face high unemployment (I presume), insufficient medical care and education for your child etc. With proofs of all above regarding your country.

Processor01

Jul 28, 2019
Anyone know how I can check the status of my application?

I applied in March 2022 and until now, I'm unable to check my application status using ECAS. The other online portal only just shows 'submitted'. Please can anyone advise me on how I can access the status of my application?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Anyone know how I can check the status of my application?

I applied in March 2022 and until now, I'm unable to check my application status using ECAS. The other online portal only just shows 'submitted'. Please can anyone advise me on how I can access the status of my application?
Thats the thing you can’t if you applied with new PR portal

Reactions: Processor01

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Does anyone know how long it takes to get refusal notes for HC after you email vancouver office? Based on my research we have 15 days to appeal from the date decision was made. If we dont know why they refused the case how can we submit for appeal? if vancouver office delays in responding after multiple follow ups what are the next steps? Also when can one file for reconsideration.