+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
HC Refused today. Officer did not specify any reasons; just said they considered ALL factors and did not find it sufficient: My grounds was best interest of child also consequences of separation from relatives and ties to Canada. Very strong case with medical notes. I think officer completely ignored all the factors and deiced to just move on to the next case. Im devastated....
So sorry but never give up. Keep trying. It’s not the end of the road. Never give up

Reactions: Pear23

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Dont worry, yiu will find everything in officer’s note. lets see why he wasn’t satisfied!
Btw, what office is it? and whats your timeline though?
Thank you dear for those words, it means a lot.

Applied in May 2022
AOR and Biometrics June 2022;
Decision made Nov, 2022.
Vancouver Office - we live in ON.

surutohlere

Sep 10, 2022
Thank you so much Tony! I will do that right away... I cant wait to see what was the real reason behind the refusal such a strong well supported case... I gathered all evidences I could have, school, sports, pediatrician, clinic, hospital, employer, friends, volunteering. What else did they want I wonder...
Wow. The officer must have been very harsh. You seem to have a strong case. What country are you from ? Do you have proof of hardship in your country ?

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
HC Refused today. Officer did not specify any reasons; just said they considered ALL factors and did not find it sufficient: My grounds was best interest of child also consequences of separation from relatives and ties to Canada. Very strong case with medical notes. I think officer completely ignored all the factors and deiced to just move on to the next case. Im devastated....
It is not the end! There are many tough fighters here. Everyone wins in the end. You are coming back to share sweet story soon.

Reactions: Taweda and Pear23

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Wow. The officer must have been very harsh. You seem to have a strong case. What country are you from ? Do you have proof of hardship in your country ?
country is pretty poor but livable, I did not make an argument about the conditions there, this application was for my parent who has been living in Canada for 10 years providing support to me and my daughter ( I am a single parent who works 10-12 hours a day to make a living) no relatives or extended family... no ties back home, my brother lives in different country... my parent lost job, business, parents back home so no one is there to go. Plus we dont have option for another super visa as she lived on super visa for 10 years here, tried lottery and did not make it through. So our only option was HC... now my life is upside down.... note: Both me and my daughter are canadians, HC was for my parent.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
So sad, news ..
never give up, one day you winn..

Reactions: CanadaMKMK22

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
So sad to hear that. I wish you all the best.
I think you submitted your application recently.Am I right?

surutohlere

Sep 10, 2022
country is pretty poor but livable, I did not make an argument about the conditions there, this application was for my parent who has been living in Canada for 10 years providing support to me and my daughter ( I am a single parent who works 10-12 hours a day to make a living) no relatives or extended family... no ties back home, my brother lives in different country... my parent lost job, business, parents back home so no one is there to go. Plus we dont have option for another super visa as she lived on super visa for 10 years here, tried lottery and did not make it through. So our only option was HC... now my life is upside down.... note: Both me and my daughter are canadians, HC was for my parent.
Oh so sorry to hear. I hope they can reconsider and approve you for reconsideration as you have a strong case for them and you are a citizen