+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In other words ... it will help with my H&C application as additional factor (I stated as a factor in my application) as long as according to the medical test his condition is not too expensive for Canada?
Yes but the agent has discretion to accept even if it is expensive. Your fate is in hands of that person. Good luck

Reactions: maurmore13

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hi everyone, do you think it's possible to somehow request to expedite processing of HC? Mom's 10 year Super Visa is expiring in Jan 2023 and it's been 6+ months since submitted HC. application ground is best interest of child..... I dont want her to become illegal as she maintained her legal status for 10 years. If she leaves country I need to apply for another 10 year super visa that would be second round - at this point she has no ties back home, lost work as she was providing support here so it would be super hard to get the super visa approval... I am out of any possible options.... tried to do PGP and was not selected as it's lottery based and you just need a luck there

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone, do you think it's possible to somehow request to expedite processing of HC? Mom's 10 year Super Visa is expiring in Jan 2023 and it's been 6+ months since submitted HC. application ground is best interest of child..... I dont want her to become illegal as she maintained her legal status for 10 years. If she leaves country I need to apply for another 10 year super visa that would be second round - at this point she has no ties back home, lost work as she was providing support here so it would be super hard to get the super visa approval... I am out of any possible options.... tried to do PGP and was not selected as it's lottery based and you just need a luck there
Apply to extend her visitor status from within Canada to keep her status legal.

Reactions: YVR123

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Apply to extend her visitor status from within Canada to keep her status legal.
Thanks for your reply. Appreciate. Her Super Visa is maxed out she does not have any time to extend anymore...Super Visa stamp in her passport is valid till Jan 2023. I was thinking of TRP but thats for inadmissibly for health or criminal cases which does not apply to her case... thats why I am so concerned and worried :( my life will turn upside down if she leaves so will my child's :(

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Thanks for your reply. Appreciate. Her Super Visa is maxed out she does not have any time to extend anymore...Super Visa stamp in her passport is valid till Jan 2023. I was thinking of TRP but thats for inadmissibly for health or criminal cases which does not apply to her case... thats why I am so concerned and worried :( my life will turn upside down if she leaves so will my child's :(
As per the new rules, supervisa holder can live in Canada for up to 5 years. U can ask to extend the stay. Visa expiry date is only to get entry into the country.