+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

MKaur@cwc

Oct 28, 2022
I will start,

I applied for H&C last year on january by my own on best interest of a child ground.
7month later, without any AOR, I got a call from CIC to update my file and we talk for about 30mns about my application and familly. I receive AIP (Approval in principle) 1 day later.

Since the AIP I didn't ear any news from IRCC until january 2018, I received médical request and Annex A request. it's was all done by the end of january and my background still in progress.

and I still waiting....:oops:
Hi,

Whats your home country?We are applying for my brother and SIL and any advise would be great.

Thanks

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
It may be, if you have a mean agent like me and @grahs1994 - our HC agents sent refusal letters directly to CBSA which triggered removal interview. But it may not be related to HC. Just go for your scheduled time and tell them your HC is in process and you would really appreciate it if they let you wait for result. Good luck!
Same thing with me

Reactions: Katayoon

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Hlo guys
I wanna know about h&c, i applied in last year dec 2021. My federal appeal is deny in may 2022 now CBSA send me letter for interview so what is the next step i need to follow. Please advise me

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hlo guys
I wanna know about h&c, i applied in last year dec 2021. My federal appeal is deny in may 2022 now CBSA send me letter for interview so what is the next step i need to follow. Please advise me
Don’t worry, you can go cbsa office, there some officers very nice, they tell you your jc was denied, don’t ask for first interview prra because when your jc denied after 1 year you eligible for prra, deportation is very long process, cbsa officer give you time and when he contact you or send letter you than you can go for another interview, some time long long time no second interview, when time you are eligible for prra, officer give you prra filled paper before your H&c first stage approved, and stop your deposition same time,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hlo guys
Your H&C only starts being processed after JR. Very important that you attend the CBSA interview. Most CBSA agents will put your removal on hold until the results of H&C. You may have to check in regularly with the CBSA agent.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Whats your home country?We are applying for my brother and SIL and any advise would be great.

Thanks
You can’t apply for your Brother and SIL. They would have to apply for H&C themselves. Are they in Canada? What is their history in Canada in terms of applicatiins for visas and permits.

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Don’t worry, you can go cbsa office, there some officers very nice, they tell you your jc was denied, don’t ask for first interview prra because when your jc denied after 1 year you eligible for prra, deportation is very long process, cbsa officer give you time and when he contact you or send letter you than you can go for another interview, some time long long time no second interview, when time you are eligible for prra, officer give you prra filled paper before your H&c first stage approved, and stop your deposition same time,
Thank you bro

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys,
do you know how long a second application might take?
I will send it online tomorrow but what worries me is the waiting times, my second application is not different from the first, it is a reconsideration because the first officer didn't process my file, he just wrote 2 or 3 stupid arguments to refuse it based on the first paragraph of my submission letter.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
do you know how long a second application might take?
I will send it online tomorrow but what worries me is the waiting times, my second application is not different from the first, it is a reconsideration because the first officer didn't process my file, he just wrote 2 or 3 stupid arguments to refuse it based on the first paragraph of my submission letter.
For us:

1st application - rejected after 16 months,
2nd application - rejected after 6 months,
3rd application - AIP after 2 months.

Persistence pays.

Reactions: wello711