+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Are you declaring to Ontario Works your income from working, as required?
No not gonna declare to OW.
What about this one
but can provide this bank statement that indicates working for financial verification at stage 2 not this bank statement that Shaws getting welfare
Is this work out?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What about this one
but can provide this bank statement that indicates working for financial verification at stage 2 not this bank statement that Shaws getting welfare
Is this work out?
If you are hiding from OW the fact that you work, this is problematic. It is equivalent to mis-representation towards the welfare system and can negatively impact your case if this somehow surfaces. It is up to you if you want to take this risk.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
What about this one
Is this work out?
Ok…so that’s a serious offence because of you owe them over 10000 when the hind out when you file taxes. That’s a criminal charge. So I think you should think of what you doing

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Have you guys heard about the new path to permanent residency for undocumented workers tha irCC is working on? There is nothing on the official website yet but I read in a local newspaper ( it said it is going to be a mass legalization) and my lawyer told me months ago that something was being prepared for this year still..

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Have you guys heard about the new path to permanent residency for undocumented workers tha irCC is working on? There is nothing on the official website yet but I read in a local newspaper ( it said it is going to be a mass legalization) and my lawyer told me months ago that something was being prepared for this year still..
I read it as well but i wouldn’t believe anything until i see on ircc website lol

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Heard about it schedule to come out on September 8th lets be hopeful, I even heard that they have stopped medicals for In Canada application to make the process fast.

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
I read it as well but i wouldn’t believe anything until i see on ircc website lol
The same thing happened when they opened the program for the out of status constructions workers last year and lots of friends of mine got their PR with this program.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Yes I see it so am just waiting to see it really pass.

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Where?