H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi katayon how are you?
You are as a expert in H&C application
Does getting welfare affected on H&C application and same time working full time?
Each case is unique. Welfare on its own does not disqualify from HC. You will need to explain in your cover letter for Stage 2 and be truthful about why you were claiming welfare and working full time at the same time.

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi everybody... i have a question.... i applied for H&C amd its in process.... my status and my wife status is implied. My daughter has a visitor permit valid till december 27th 2022 but her Visa on her passport is expired

My daughter traveled to Ecuador and now she wants to comeback. Does she need a new visa on her passport? How she can get it?

I was checking on her gckey the application but it doesnt state how she will get the visa on her passport

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Each case is unique. Welfare on its own does not disqualify from HC. You will need to explain in your cover letter for Stage 2 and be truthful about why you were claiming welfare and working full time at the same time.
Do you mean for first stage (AIP) it’s ok but for 2 stage I have to provide arguments about that?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello guys i’m going to seek asylum in canada i’m 19 and i’m bisexual i’m from nigeria which it isn’t allowed please what is the estimate a lawyer will cost?

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Thanks a lot
for the following question: Which specific information are you looking for?
what I have to select
status update of file/refusal ....
or the application and supporting document
Also, should I provide :
Use the space below to provide relevant information to help IRCC process your request (maximum 500 characters).

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, should I provide :
Use the space below to provide relevant information to help IRCC process your request (maximum 500 characters).
Status update.
Comment section is optional. You can write there that you are requesting update because you have not heard back for long time.

Reactions: Taweda and wello711

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you mean for first stage (AIP) it’s ok but for 2 stage I have to provide arguments about that?
Financials are verified at Stage 2. What was the reason you claimed welfare although you had a job? Maybe we have a different understanding of welfare but in my interpretation it is funds of last resort - when you have no job, you claim welfare for survival. What type of welfare are you talking about?

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Financials are verified at Stage 2. What was the reason you claimed welfare although you had a job? Maybe we have a different understanding of welfare but in my interpretation it is funds of last resort - when you have no job, you claim welfare for survival. What type of welfare are you talking about?
Still working full time and same time getting welfare ( Ontario works ) social assistance but can provide this bank statement that indicates working for financial verification at stage 2 not this bank statement that Shaws getting welfare
Is this work out?

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Katayon I don’t have any volunteer work how many chance to win HC application and no relation with Canadian society nothing only gets benefits from this country
Do you think I have strong case?
Based hardship

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still working full time and same time getting welfare ( Ontario works ) social assistance but can provide this bank statement that indicates working for financial verification at stage 2 not this bank statement that Shaws getting welfare
Is this work out?
Are you declaring to Ontario Works your income from working, as required?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Katayon I don’t have any volunteer work how many chance to win HC application and no relation with Canadian society nothing only gets benefits from this country
Do you think I have strong case?
Based hardship
Depends on the agent who will read your file. Keep faith.

Reactions: SweetQueen