H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada is a bilingual country according to the constitution
we are not in the united states
The definition of bilingual is very loose when you work in Government, especially in anglophone provinces. When you see a bilingual officer, it is not Trudeau-type bilingual. This simply means that the person can at minimum read in the second official language and with some help from colleagues or online translator can navigate documents. But not complex legal files. I am not even talking about speaking here. When I worked in Alberta for one of the federal agencies, I was the only one in the entire building actually speaking French, while many others just had "bilingual" designation but were simply taking French courses.

My sincere recommendation to everyone is to submit in English, as someone with two refused French HCs and two French appeals lost.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
The definition of bilingual is very loose when you work in Government, especially in anglophone provinces. When you see a bilingual officer, it is not Trudeau-type bilingual. This simply means that the person can at minimum read in the second official language and with some help from colleagues or online translator can navigate documents. But not complex legal files. I am not even talking about speaking here. When I worked in Alberta for one of the federal agencies, I was the only one in the entire building actually speaking French, while many others just had "bilingual" designation but were simply taking French courses.

My sincere recommendation to everyone is to submit in English, as someone with two refused French HCs and two French appeals lost.
thank you for your information and your precious help, dear friend ❤

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I'm sure that I have an excellent case but the officer was stupide and non-professional hos unfamiliar with immigration law and doesn't differentiate between humanitarian and asylum grounds....
I will get my PR one day....
May God help everyone
I like your zeal @wello711. Were you a failed refugee claimants or student?

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
his inability to understand French is not my problem but it's the problem of the government.
I don't accept to lose my right to have a fair and equitable analysis of the file because of the incompetence of the government
Can you please tell us more about your case. Are you failed refugee? Whats ground of your application old.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Can you please tell us more about your case. Are you failed refugee? Whats ground of your application old.
@Swagzzy No i'm not.
Many arguments : big family in Canada, women rights problem in home country, unstable political situation, school problems, canadian sister who really needs me, children who studied in Canada, they also have their own problems ( they have proofs from doctor, social worker, psychologist...) + establishment ( integration in canadian society ) and many other things...

Last edited:

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
@Swagzzy No i'm not.
Many arguments : big family in Canada, women rights problem in home country, unstable political situation, school problems, canadian sister who really needs me, children who studied in Canada, they also have their own problems ( they have proofs from doctor, social worker, psychologist...) + establishment ( integration in canadian society ) and many other things...
You will share sweet stories in the end like many. Keep hope alive. Though fighters like us win in the end.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Guys will ircc put my second h&c ( reconsideration ) on hold if i submit an application for judicial review ?

Last edited:

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
I'm sure that I have an excellent case but the officer was stupide and non-professional hos unfamiliar with immigration law and doesn't differentiate between humanitarian and asylum grounds....
I will get my PR one day....
May God help everyone
God will stand in for you this time, may he go before you dear , you will oneday give us a testimony , I will keep praying for you. Holy spirit wipe all the tears away from your people

Reactions: Swagzzy

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, to get a hardship proof, how do I go about it? I’m what format do they need it?
Depends on what type of hardship.
: photographs, news articles, letters of support from witnesses of your hardships, reports from international organizations like World Bank etc., letters from medical professionals or community leaders etc.

Reactions: lonesheep93