+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Reconsideration refused , decision maker asked why those proof not submitted before when it was available. My case is based on hardship , best interest of child. but the biggest error was done by my lawyer she put pandemic a reason that i can't go which cost me that. i suggest everyone get a Good lawyer.
have you received before, a refusal for reconsideration application ?

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone, so unfortunately my application has been refused today, may ecas changed to decision made, I sent an email to Vancouver office asking for officer's arguments, I think they will send it this Monday.
Next step will be reconsideration, if reconsideration will not work, I will apply for JR.
I'm pretty sure that I have many strong arguments with many proofs and I don't have any removal order problems so probably he just wants to reject it...
I really hope to get good news soon !
@Katayoon @SweetQueen @grahs1994 @GrecchiJu @Pear23 @SpiritualWonderWomen @temmy-27 @bella12 @Sandeepgill83 @Fayamufi
I sorry for you my friend but keep the faith and try again. Thats what I did. lets show them that we really want to be here and try until there is nothing left to do! Once you have you refusal explanation, please let us now and prepare to cover all points with new evidences.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I sorry for you my friend but keep the faith and try again. Thats what I did. lets show them that we really want to be here and try until there is nothing left to do! Once you have you refusal explanation, please let us now and prepare to cover all points with new evidences.
I already applied for refusal arguments.
May i know after how long time did you receive the refusal notes?