+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
How did you get hold of the call centre?
I called at 12:40 to be exacted and wait time was 40mins. So I choose the call back and the agent called me. I enquired about my security and she told be everything is passed on my file just waiting on officer to make decision. It should not be too long. That’s what I was told. I should be also receiving my GCMS sometime this week. So I will keep u guys up dated on it. Am hoping to get my COPR soon as I want to travel this year to see my dad.

Reactions: lonesheep93

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
I called at 12:40 to be exacted and wait time was 40mins. So I choose the call back and the agent called me. I enquired about my security and she told be everything is passed on my file just waiting on officer to make decision. It should not be too long. That’s what I was told. I should be also receiving my GCMS sometime this week. So I will keep u guys up dated on it. Am hoping to get my COPR soon as I want to travel this year to see my dad.
It doesn’t take long from that point, weeks usually
You’ll see your father this year for sure
The best

Reactions: grahs1994

sahilpk

Aug 23, 2021
Need help my refugee JR got rejected can I continue working my work permit it is valid till 2024 also I have spousal sponsorship application is in process.

Reactions: Julie julie

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
hey guys, i need some advice on my second stage. i have collected all the documents after aip except us criminal record. i went to school in the US 11 years ago. i have really light fingerprints compared to others. i have mailed twice (6 copies in total) to the FBI, but both got rejected due to low quality.
should i write to the IRCC and explain this issue? what do you think?

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
hey guys, i need some advice on my second stage. i have collected all the documents after aip except us criminal record. i went to school in the US 11 years ago. i have really light fingerprints compared to others. i have mailed twice (6 copies in total) to the FBI, but both got rejected due to low quality.
should i write to the IRCC and explain this issue? what do you think?
They ask you for ink fingerprints?
You can write them about the issue with your fingerprints, just letting them know, they will answer you that it is ok ( same happened with my pictures)
And till you get the satisfactory quality of the documents requested your process will go ahead
All the best

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
They ask you for ink fingerprints?
You can write them about the issue with your fingerprints, just letting them know, they will answer you that it is ok ( same happened with my pictures)
And till you get the satisfactory quality of the documents requested your process will go ahead
All the best
thank you for replying. i will do this today

elkalara

Apr 26, 2021
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05/08/2021
Hello, any idea after getting eCorp from which organization we get back our passports?

elkalara

Apr 26, 2021
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05/08/2021
You have to call to get it back. If you were reporting in Toronto. It would be the Mississauga office. Can you share your timeline, please?
Our lawyer follows up, but I am sharing what I know
Applied on 28 February 2021
Received on March 18, 2021
AIP June 30 2022
Waiting for eCorp

Last edited: