28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, Need an advise please.

As P.R can i apply visa based on H& C grounds for my brother and sister, they are alone in my country and I got some fear in my mind.

Kindly response
Not while they are outside of Canada. They would need to travel to Canada and be physically in Canada in order to try to apply for PR under H&C.

Emma92

Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My family applied the H&C for my bother on Sept 2021, we received the AIP July 11, 2022 asking to submit the medical and police check within 30 days.

However we haven't received the medical request form yet, do you know how many day we should receive it? Thank you!

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone,

My family applied the H&C for my bother on Sept 2021, we received the AIP July 11, 2022 asking to submit the medical and police check within 30 days.

However we haven't received the medical request form yet, do you know how many day we should receive it? Thank you!
Please can you share your timeline ?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I got my medical forms 2days after AIP

ibrahimroke

Jul 16, 2022
Hello All,
I want to ask a question here....If someone get pr through H&C grounds...will that individual can freely travel to his/her country of Origin without any fear of the pr get revoke when return back to Canada?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All,
I want to ask a question here....If someone get pr through H&C grounds...will that individual can freely travel to his/her country of Origin without any fear of the pr get revoke when return back to Canada?
Yes, they can travel to their home country.

ibrahimroke

Jul 16, 2022
Another question please I need an advice...

I came to Canada around Oct, 202...I fled political persecution from my home country since Aug 2018 n settled in Brazil...I get Brazil PR base of my Brazilian Child....As an advocate, I constantly received death threat in Brazil from a group of Fellow citizens base in Brazil bcuz am a critic to our Current President..in event of that, one of my colleague was brutally murdered in Brazil which I was the target..

I fled Brazil with my wife, younger sister and 3 of my children...the day we enter Canada, that's the very day my wife gave birth at Niagara Fall hospital.

I claimed political asylum and truthfully told IRC about our Resident status in Brazil..

An hearing was shedule now for September and get notification that the MINISTER will intervain which some people said...the chance for us to win our case is 10% base on our Brazil Resident....presently my wife is also 3months pregnant and am worry about her status if we get a negative decision....

Is anybody in the house with similar situation?...I need an advice from padt experienced...

lonesheep93

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Another question please I need an advice...

I came to Canada around Oct, 202...I fled political persecution from my home country since Aug 2018 n settled in Brazil...I get Brazil PR base of my Brazilian Child....As an advocate, I constantly received death threat in Brazil from a group of Fellow citizens base in Brazil bcuz am a critic to our Current President..in event of that, one of my colleague was brutally murdered in Brazil which I was the target..

I fled Brazil with my wife, younger sister and 3 of my children...the day we enter Canada, that's the very day my wife gave birth at Niagara Fall hospital.

I claimed political asylum and truthfully told IRC about our Resident status in Brazil..

An hearing was shedule now for September and get notification that the MINISTER will intervain which some people said...the chance for us to win our case is 10% base on our Brazil Resident....presently my wife is also 3months pregnant and am worry about her status if we get a negative decision....

Is anybody in the house with similar situation?...I need an advice from padt experienced...
I am sorry to hear about your situation brother, but I would suggest you to look for a good immgration laywer who can guide you to the best course of action you can take. Keep good thoughts we are all including myself in a desperate situation to have our status. I pray for you and your family my brother.

Reactions: scylla

ibrahimroke

Jul 16, 2022
I am sorry to hear about your situation brother, but I would suggest you to look for a good immgration laywer who can guide you to the best course of action you can take. Keep good thoughts we are all including myself in a desperate situation to have our status. I pray for you and your family my brother.
Thansk so much....I have a good lawyer and she too said my case complex...that's my main worry here

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thansk so much....I have a good lawyer and she too said my case complex...that's my main worry here
It would be more complex since you have to prove persecution for two countries. It's good that you are working with a lawyer. Good luck.

ibrahimroke

Jul 16, 2022
I have videos, news paper and TV news articles for both countries...I have all evidences from sreach till the date I fled both Countries

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi Everyone,

It is probably a week. But I got after 3 weeks as my oldmedical was there on file which expired 2 weeks after AIP

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
@ibrahimroke, it's very good to have a good lawyer but you know your story well more than a lawyer. The Minister is intervening may they found some credibility issue(s) in your claim. Look for evidence like newspaper articles to support your claim, state of schools for your children in Brazil, also health care accessibility for your family all these and not limited you can use to back up your claim. Wishing you the best.

Reactions: bella12 and scylla

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
I haven't recieved any email after decision made on my ecas. Its been 3 days. I am getting nervous. Should i wait more. I have seen normally people have received in 48 hrs

Reactions: Ramone1