+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I don't have it since it has expired and I have explained to them why I cannot get it plus there is a rule 25 on immigration and Refugees regarding people without passports I hope this is not the case for the delay since it is out of my hand
Oh ok…understand. Hope it comes soon. That’s long. One year…am praying after I submit my medical and stuff mines go fast. Wish you all the best

Reactions: kukestoronto

Khayen

Jun 28, 2022
When my first H&C was refused I prepare new one as the first officer sent refusal straight to CBSA. And I apply work permit and write a nice letter of how I need to provide for my family
Thank you for your advise. We will look for another way, will reapply for H&C and look for work permit as well.

Khayen

Jun 28, 2022
@Khayen this is an exemple of the mail , you can send it to Vancouver
To Whom It May Concern:

Date: Always date correspondence everyone!

Re: URGENT Request for written reasons for H&C refusal:

Name: LASTNAME, First Names, DOB: xx/xx/xxxx Client Identification #XXXX-XXXX:

I write to please request the written reasons for the decision of my Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds that I received on (DATE).

I would be grateful for the expeditious treatment of this request as I face certain time constraints and have a near desperate need to fully understand the issues identified by the Senior Immigration Officer when refusing the application.

I thank you in advance for any consideration afforded this request.
Thank you so much

Testy123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hello house, I applied for H&C sand got AIP in June. I also did medicals as requested. My work permit will soon expire, I'm wondering if I'm eligible to renew it? Thank you.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hello house, I applied for H&C sand got AIP in June. I also did medicals as requested. My work permit will soon expire, I'm wondering if I'm eligible to renew it? Thank you.
Yes you are able to renew it. With the change of conditions form. And did they send your your medical forms? And how long after AIP did you get the forms

Reactions: Sfoph

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
I informed to all my friends, I got receive aip today, I am so happy
thanks ayanna, Katayoon, Grahs1994, Wello711,Spiritual wonder women, Bestluck everyone, manu07, Canadianmom..Sweetqueen many more, thanks god bless you…

who once waiting Aip I pray to god, that You will get soon aip..

Last edited:

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
thanks ayanna, Katayoon, Grahs1994, Wello711,Spiritual wonder women, Bestluck everyone, Canadianmom..Sweetqueen many more, thanks god bless you…
Wow…am so happy for you. Good news keep flowing. Share your timeline again?

MANU07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
thanks ayanna, Katayoon, Grahs1994, Wello711,Spiritual wonder women, Bestluck everyone, Canadianmom..Sweetqueen many more, thanks god bless you…

who once waiting Aip I pray to god, that You will get soon aip..
congratulations
All the best to others who are waiting :)

Reactions: Sandeepgill83