+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lawyers lawyers lawyers
A friend got PR through the healthcare pathway and was waiting for ecopr only for it to come with her husband and kids unaccompanied
Guys don’t just go to the lawyers and sign the document without making sure he/she has done the right thing.
Now my friend is going to have to sponsor all the 5 family members
At least they were declared. For my partner, all kids back home were just omitted by his consultant for faster processing. He told him that as soon as he lands in Canada he can add them no problem. Received mis-representation, revoked PR, got deportation order, 5-year inadmissibility ban, and took 7 years and 3 HC applications to get back PR. The last HC did ourselves (no lawyers).

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
At least they were declared. For my partner, all kids back home were just omitted by his consultant for faster processing. He told him that as soon as he lands in Canada he can add them no problem. Received mis-representation, revoked PR, got deportation order, 5-year inadmissibility ban, and took 7 years and 3 HC applications to get back PR. The last HC did ourselves (no lawyers).
Wow, that's crazy
But I have a question, how do they found out?
I know they do criminal check

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Wow this is very interesting. You guys are giving me a different perspective about this. So are you saying If i can get a job with my SIN expired and for as long as I pay my taxes the government will justify it and not immediately dismiss my reasoning because after all i am an undocumented resident of Canada? Thanks.
I make it sound very easy but you need to be careful, you need first or at least an immigration consultant who has experience in these cases cause you cannot declare too much or too low, it is very tricky and depends on your personal situation, depending on your personal case it is how you are going to file your taxes. Second you need an accountant who also specializes in these cases, they are going to guide you.
I gave you an example of how to do your company.
No you cannot be employed by any Canadian company, anything which requires giving any work permit/ SIN number
You can work only cash, and that cash you have to file ot in your taxes
But as I said you have to be very careful cause yes you need to survive but at the end the final criteria is with the immigration lawyer.
My accountant had a lot of cases where they rejected people because they were doing too much money, other because they were doing too low....at the end I gave you some ideas but my personal opinion is that you should go with a professional.
All the best

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
I make it sound very easy but you need to be careful, you need first or at least an immigration consultant who has experience in these cases cause you cannot declare too much or too low, it is very tricky and depends on your personal situation, depending on your personal case it is how you are going to file your taxes. Second you need an accountant who also specializes in these cases, they are going to guide you.
I gave you an example of how to do your company.
No you cannot be employed by any Canadian company, anything which requires giving any work permit/ SIN number
You can work only cash, and that cash you have to file ot in your taxes
But as I said you have to be very careful cause yes you need to survive but at the end the final criteria is with the immigration lawyer.
My accountant had a lot of cases where they rejected people because they were doing too much money, other because they were doing too low....at the end I gave you some ideas but my personal opinion is that you should go with a professional.
All the best
Sorry final criteria is with the immigration officer

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, like I said careful with your enemies, but be more careful from the people around you, envy is the worst enemy. But I am glad you succeeded!
Yes it was an unfortunate combination of ignorance, misinformation and malice. ..

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Anyone can give me some good tips or direct me to an outlet to write a good cover letter . Best interest of child ’m helping my cousin who currently don’t have any money for a lawyer to submit her application . I wasn’t the one that did my application as I hired a lawyer. If anyone have any tips I would greatly appreciate it

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone can give me some good tips or direct me to an outlet to write a good cover letter . Best interest of child ’m helping my cousin who currently don’t have any money for a lawyer to submit her application . I wasn’t the one that did my application as I hired a lawyer. If anyone have any tips I would greatly appreciate it
INTRODUCTION

Summary of life since the person came to Canada: who they are, how they landed, how they lived to date and why they are applying under HC (they seek exemption from which inadmissibility).

MAIN BODY

Structure by HC factor: describe each factor and describe evidence (e.g, best interest of child, other family attachments in Canada, establishment in Canada, etc.). Enumerate your evidence for ease of reference (e.g., refer to evidence number 1).

CONCLUSION

Why you believe you should be given exemption from inadmissibility. Apologize how you regret about any past mis-representations, visa overstays etc. (whichever applies) and explain why you did it.

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
INTRODUCTION

Summary of life since the person came to Canada: who they are, how they landed, how they lived to date and why they are applying under HC (they seek exemption from which inadmissibility).

MAIN BODY

Structure by HC factor: describe each factor and describe evidence (e.g, best interest of child, other family attachments in Canada, establishment in Canada, etc.). Enumerate your evidence for ease of reference (e.g., refer to evidence number 1).

CONCLUSION

Why you believe you should be given exemption from inadmissibility. Apologize how you regret about any past mis-representations, visa overstays etc. (whichever applies) and explain why you did it.
Thank you so so much @Katayoon i don’t know what this group would be without you I appreciate it love

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi

I update Documents explaining my family violence situation and my depression counsellor report.
I wrote urgent on the envelope. Do anyone have idea that they will consider it immediately or will take the regular time.
Thanks.