+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I sent my reconsideration to Vancouver. If Vancouver office think that the reconsideration is sufficient they will open your case again and forward your file to the same officer, your ecas will “In Process” again after the Decision Made. I called IRCC Client Support and they told me that Vancouver transferred my file to the original decision maker but Vancouver already decided that the reconsideration and new evidences are sufficient for reconsideration. If Vancouver or your officer is not satisfied for reconsideration your case or ecas will still be “Decision Made” in ecas because they did not open your file again.
When did you apply for GCMS notes for the last time ?

bradae

Jan 27, 2013
Are you able to get a job asap ?because you need to show your establishment in Canada if you have t4A that will be good .do you have any children ?based on my redial reason establishment is very important
Wow this is very interesting. You guys are giving me a different perspective about this. So are you saying If i can get a job with my SIN expired and for as long as I pay my taxes the government will justify it and not immediately dismiss my reasoning because after all i am an undocumented resident of Canada? Thanks.

bradae

Jan 27, 2013
To have a t4 is good, if you have a sin number ( even if expired) you can file your taxes there, go to an accountant to give you more advice, I have an accountant which works with my legal advisor.
There's a lot of cash jobs, also you can create a company, for example " Bradae troubleshooting", but you cannot file more than 30,000 if your sin is expired.
Many would say you should not work cash, however their main focus (government) is that you can take care about yourself (or your family) and don't live from social assistance. Any proof will work out.
All the best
Wow this is very interesting. You guys are giving me a different perspective about this. So are you saying If i can get a job with my SIN expired and for as long as I pay my taxes the government will justify it and not immediately dismiss my reasoning because after all i am an undocumented resident of Canada? Thanks.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
On what grounds did you apply for your first application and why was it refused ?
Establishment, best interest of children as I have 4 Canadian born children and 1 that I take care of. They say I did not send my children report and taxes papers in. I did give everything to my lawyer but he did not send in any update ntn

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
Establishment, best interest of children as I have 4 Canadian born children and 1 that I take care of. They say I did not send my children report and taxes papers in. I did give everything to my lawyer but he did not send in any update ntn
Okay this lawyers are good at messing things up .I was refused for not providing employment records too and taxes which I provided everything to my lawyer ,the officer capped it as insufficient evidence..I am doing my second application myself

Reactions: naaka

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Okay this lawyers are good at messing things up .I was refused for not providing employment records too and taxes which I provided everything to my lawyer ,the officer capped it as insufficient evidence..I am doing my second application myself
Yes I did mines myself too

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Lawyers lawyers lawyers
A friend got PR through the healthcare pathway and was waiting for ecopr only for it to come with her husband and kids unaccompanied
Guys don’t just go to the lawyers and sign the document without making sure he/she has done the right thing.
Now my friend is going to have to sponsor all the 5 family members

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Lawyers lawyers lawyers
A friend got PR through the healthcare pathway and was waiting for ecopr only for it to come with her husband and kids unaccompanied
Guys don’t just go to the lawyers and sign the document without making sure he/she has done the right thing.
Now my friend is going to have to sponsor all the 5 family members
So she got her PR but but not her family ?