+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Hi, I cannot respond to all private conversation, I received volume of it, I tried to but I can only answer to the best of my capacity. You must remember I am out of status and I just only received my AIP lately and I got a lot of things to do and apply for my work permit etc. please be mindful for your words sometimes thats not to hard to do in my opinion.
You need to share your knowledge about reconsideration with us , let us know how did you find out that your reconsideration request went to same officer ? Did your application went into in process from decision made ? How long does it took to go into in process?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi katayoon do your application went into (in process ) after you requested for reconsideration? How did you know that your reconsideration request got refused ?
Our application was always in process even after she refused it. She did not close the file and sent decisions directly to CBsA. We found by accident by ordering GCmS notes - her refusal notes showed up at the end. After reconsideration, I sent webform asking about the decision, and we received refusal by email. She finally closed the file 9 months later.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi Tony did you applied for reconsideration can you give us some knowledge?
My application was in process all the time. toronto Office emailed me after 3 weeks to let me know that reconsideration has been refused. Apparently, on the letter it was the same officer who refused my prior application.

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Our application was always in process even after she refused it. She did not close the file and sent decisions directly to CBsA. We found by accident by ordering GCmS notes - her refusal notes showed up at the end. After reconsideration, I sent webform asking about the decision, and we received refusal by email. She finally closed the file 9 months later.
WoW what a horrible person , how did you know it’s a she ? Do the officer wrote her name ?

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
My application was in process all the time. toronto Office emailed me after 3 weeks to let me know that reconsideration has been refused. Apparently, on the letter it was the same officer who refused my prior application.
It was in process after you submitted reconsideration? They never closed your application?

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
You need to share your knowledge about reconsideration with us , let us know how did you find out that your reconsideration request went to same officer ? Did your application went into in process from decision made ? How long does it took to go into in process?
I sent my reconsideration to Vancouver. If Vancouver office think that the reconsideration is sufficient they will open your case again and forward your file to the same officer, your ecas will “In Process” again after the Decision Made. I called IRCC Client Support and they told me that Vancouver transferred my file to the original decision maker but Vancouver already decided that the reconsideration and new evidences are sufficient for reconsideration. If Vancouver or your officer is not satisfied for reconsideration your case or ecas will still be “Decision Made” in ecas because they did not open your file again.

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I sent my reconsideration to Vancouver. If Vancouver office think that the reconsideration is sufficient they will open your case again and forward your file to the same officer, your ecas will “In Process” again after the Decision Made. I called IRCC Client Support and they told me that Vancouver transferred my file to the original decision maker but Vancouver already decided that the reconsideration and new evidences are sufficient for reconsideration. If Vancouver or your officer is not satisfied for reconsideration your case or ecas will still be “Decision Made” in ecas because they did not open your file again.
Do you know when the transferred your application ( before reconsideration ) to Toronto ?