+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the information are you still in Canada? What will happen if I get a considerate officer ? And will I be offered prra ? Or should I ask for one there?
There is a 12-month bar from negative refugee decision before you can apply for PRRA. But your officer may be considerate and put you on regular reporting or give administrative deferral until you are eligible for new HC. Just go to interview with all documents, remain calm and cooperative. It's all in CBSA hands now. Good luck

Reactions: Pear23 and Samboxer

Samboxer

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
There is a 12-month bar from negative refugee decision before you can apply for PRRA. But your officer may be considerate and put you on regular reporting or give administrative deferral until you are eligible for new HC. Just go to interview with all documents, remain calm and cooperative. It's all in CBSA hands now. Good luck
Thanks it's in GODS hands now . Let's see I will do my best from my part

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Friends I found a error in officer note I just send it back to Vancouver, I’m requesting for for procedural fairness, do ircc will reopen my case ?

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Hi every one I need some urgent help with some information. I am a failed refugee and my judicial appeal also got rejected in January of this year 2022. It's been 6 months since I got the negative decision from judicial court .

I received a letter from CBSA today that says I am subject to a removal order that is in force . And they called me for an interview next month and asked me to bring all the immigration documents and court decisions.
Does anyone know what will happen and what they will ask me ? Also I am scared about this, will I be deported on that interview date ? Please if dome one can help me with this and tell me what to do next ?
Regards
How long your judicial review took ?

canada_live22

Oct 19, 2021
Hey did you applied for reconsideration? Just want to ask if your reconsideration is refused and you found aerror and ask for fairness send it back to IRCC again for reconsideration will they accept 2nd time reconsideration?
No I apply for H&C no refugee or any out statue and my application take 11 months from application received until decision made

Reactions: wello711