+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks CBSA change my reporting IN-Person

Now I need to report in person does it mean they know my application is refused ?
This may be because of COVID restrictions easing. A lot of government workers going back to offices this summer. This may have nothing to do with how your case progresses. In any case, IRCC forwards to CBSA their decision almost instanteneously.

Reactions: Fayamufi

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
My Laywer said you need to apply for reconsideration if it’s refused then apply for new application if you don’t apply for reconsideration your application go to same officer .
yes you can apply for reconsideration, it will be fast reply. even you can go for federal appeal too, federal appeal will take more time, more then a year, if your first stage of federal court appeal approve then.

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Hi do most of H&C application go to senior immigration officer ? I received my refusal from senior immigration officer wondering if you guys receive it from senior immigration officer? And what’s the difference between senior immigration officer and just immigration officers?
every refusal letter says the same thing.

you have canadian children, ??
how long you have been here inside canada for.?

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
yes you can apply for reconsideration, it will be fast reply. even you can go for federal appeal too, federal appeal will take more time, more then a year, if your first stage of federal court appeal approve then.
do you mean to say when you win federal court your application is positive

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First stage of federal court appeal means the judge gives permission to re-open case and sets court hearing. Second stage is the hearing. If he rules in your favour, application will be sent to another officer for reconsideration. Federal court does not lead to PR automatically - the new officer can still refuse. You have to go through a new officer to get AIP. This is why the process is very lengthy.

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Send email to the office that reviewed your picture and confirm it was not refused:
IRCC.ClientPortalHM-MHPortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Also send webform, as sometimes they don't reply to emails.

ALLHAMDOILLA

finally, i got my PR card too. after looking at it, i really DO NOT believe on my EYES...
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too.

wow

what i will say in the end... never loose HOPE.
one day is written, and that day will be YOURS.
NO1 can steal that day from you. because on that DAY your name is WRITTEN...

WISH YOU ALLLLLLL THE BEST.

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
YES. after your judge says YES. once you have positive reply from your judge then within 7 to 10 days immigration officer will ask you for more updates in your file.

immigration officer will give you 30 days for updates.

if even your lawyer will hide it or will receive it late, no worries, you have time to submit.

after you submit your updates, the immigration officer will ask you for job letter, how you takecare of you self. make SURE YOU WORK AND YOU SHOULD HAVE A EMPLOYER's letter, which is work letter

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
YES. after your judge says YES. once you have positive reply from your judge then within 7 to 10 days immigration officer will ask you for more updates in your file.

immigration officer will give you 30 days for updates.

if even your lawyer will hide it or will receive it late, no worries, you have time to submit.

after you submit your updates, the immigration officer will ask you for job letter, how you takecare of you self. make SURE YOU WORK AND YOU SHOULD HAVE A EMPLOYER's letter, which is work letter
What of self employed what can you provide ?I just field a JR and they are waiting for treason from IRCC

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
ALLHAMDOILLA

finally, i got my PR card too. after looking at it, i really DO NOT believe on my EYES...
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too.

wow

what i will say in the end... never loose HOPE.
one day is written, and that day will be YOURS.
NO1 can steal that day from you. because on that DAY your name is WRITTEN...

WISH YOU ALLLLLLL THE BEST.
Congratulations

gary26

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Hi Guys,

Need some advice.

I got AIP in sept 2021 and submitted all the paper work with the copr fee in oct 2021 but haven't received anything after that. Someone said criminality check ( although i have no criminal record) takes a long time is it correct. thanks in advance