+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Yes it was Feb 2021
Best interesting children and I finished master in canada and my husband works since 2015 until now no any social assistance take it maybe this help our application but it is dependent on the officer
Are you failed refugee and how old your child is. Pls suggest us what other things makes your application strong.

Reactions: Naz786

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone, I got my AIP last year Nov, submitted all the necessary documents. I called in Jan to ask, if there was an update, the agent told me nothing yet, that they’re doing the background check. Yesterday, I decided call them to get an update on my file. The agent told nothing has been done on the file, since the last time I called in Jan. Honestly the wait is really tiring and depressing for me. I’m grateful to God I got my Aip and I pray that every one waiting to receive their Aip will surely get it by God’s grace. I’m just tired of waiting and to hear that your file has not be worked on is really depressing for me.I’m just tired.
dont feel bad my cousin background took 8 months I went to our Mp No help more Daley asked @Ayanna for me she send me a link for rcmp and I wrote a letter in 5 hours they sent my cousin background check after that everything when so fast in a yesterday he got his pr card in mail
I wish Ayanna were still here she would show you the fast way

trust me I think they’re waiting on rcmp fingerprints on you or did you requested any exemption

Reactions: Swagzzy

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Since @Ayanna not here she told me the person with expertise and honest opinion is @Bornlucky she was talking highly about you

I have questions for you or any experience member

my sister she got her E-copr this week with valid passport she need to go to state for fathers in-law funeral tomorrow
Can she travel with E-copr and come back enter to canada she is very worried the lawyer said she can but she doesn’t trust the lawyer
She trust this platform more then lawyer

canada_live22

Oct 19, 2021
Are you failed refugee and how old your child is. Pls suggest us what other things makes your application strong.
No i never apply for refugee. I included to my file reports card and pictures for my kids where they had activity in community and in school and daycare and with friends, I put references letter from my supervisor for master and reference letter from my husband manger work as well notice assessment and some letter from friends here.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Since @Ayanna not here she told me the person with expertise and honest opinion is @Bornlucky she was talking highly about you

my sister she got her E-copr this week with valid passport she need to go to state for fathers in-law funeral tomorrow
Can she travel with E-copr and come back enter to canada she is very worried the lawyer said she can but she doesn’t trust the lawyer
Hi Naz786, I am sorry, but that's not really my area of knowledge. I would imagine that she has a Visa for the USA but of course the ability to return, and what the CBSA will accept, is the issue and that isn't something I'd know.

I would suggest that she contact the CBSA rather than IRCC as that's a Port of Entry issue. I can imagine that time is ticking, otherwise this is the sort of thing that a member of Parliament's constituency office might find the answer to rather quickly but probably not quickly enough for a funeral.

So sorry that I'm not much help here. My experience was with enforcement, PRRAs & H&Cs and that was some years ago.

Best of luck and condolences for that loss.

MoBar

Dec 11, 2021
Hi everyone, I got my AIP last year Nov, submitted all the necessary documents. I called in Jan to ask, if there was an update, the agent told me nothing yet, that they’re doing the background check. Yesterday, I decided call them to get an update on my file. The agent told nothing has been done on the file, since the last time I called in Jan. Honestly the wait is really tiring and depressing for me. I’m grateful to God I got my Aip and I pray that every one waiting to receive their Aip will surely get it by God’s grace. I’m just tired of waiting and to hear that your file has not be worked on is really depressing for me.I’m just tired.
Hi dear,
Can you share the phone number that you called to check you application status, please?

rockrchh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Wow…did you have new H&C in at the same time?
No, but my lawyer sent a second HC in April 6 online with new evidence proving the officer who rejected my first HC and the appeal wrong. The appeal was dismissed in Oct 2021, but no one informed my lawyer and I back then until I went to a meeting with the border officer at the end of January this year.

She told me that my appeal was dismissed in October las year...my lawyer and I did not know about it! ((((

• Wow
Reactions: naaka

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
No i never apply for refugee. I included to my file reports card and pictures for my kids where they had activity in community and in school and daycare and with friends, I put references letter from my supervisor for master and reference letter from my husband manger work as well notice assessment and some letter from friends here.
Thank you

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
I want someone to help me please. The open work permit for the extension policy was given based on the validity of the passport and there is about 7 months left. Now I want to apply for the remaining period after the passport has been renewed. My question should I provide an explanation letter or they will automatically realise that. Thanks for replying. No AIP yet

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019

if she cannot trust her layer is she going to can trust us my ANSWER IS SHE. CAN TRAVEL

Reactions: Naz786