+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
I never applied for social welfare
THINK BEFORE QUESTIONS.....
WHY DOES IRCC ASK FOR THIS?
BECAUSE THEY WORRY ONCE YOU GET PR, YOU WILL APPLY FOR SOCIAL WELFARE. APPARENTLY, THEY HAVE CONCERN ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY.
WHY DO YOU WORRY ABOUT GIVING YOUR FINANCIAL INFO TO THE GOVERNMENT?

Vicky76

Oct 30, 2021
THINK BEFORE QUESTIONS.....
WHY DOES IRCC ASK FOR THIS?
BECAUSE THEY WORRY ONCE YOU GET PR, YOU WILL APPLY FOR SOCIAL WELFARE. APPARENTLY, THEY HAVE CONCERN ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY.
WHY DO YOU WORRY ABOUT GIVING YOUR FINANCIAL INFO TO THE GOVERNMENT?
I am not WORRY, I send it.
I asked for information only
Thanks

Vetjiib

Mar 25, 2022
Today at 5:21 PM

Add bookmark#19,991

Hey guys,how should I make sure that or find out if IRCC received all my documents that they requested, financial information,paystub,criminal records and medical examination. I don't trust lawyers anymore. Ayanna we miss you here....

Report •••

Reactions: Rahulcanada525

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today at 5:21 PM

Add bookmark#19,991

Hey guys,how should I make sure that or find out if IRCC received all my documents that they requested, financial information,paystub,criminal records and medical examination. I don't trust lawyers anymore. Ayanna we miss you here....

Report •••
Option 1: call the Call center 1-888-242-2100.
The agent can tell you when your medicals have been received. For other docs, they can tell you the date your documents have been received: I presume they were sent as one package, so the agent can confirm the date package was received, however they will not open it and go page by page to say financials received, police certificates not received etc.

Option 2: send email to your Stage 2 office (I presume it was Niagara) with your Application number and agent ID (if known) in subject line, asking nicely whether they need anything else. If you fall on a compassionate officer, they will respond if they still need something from you.

Option 3: order GCmS notes and read section "Incoming correspondence ". Again, you will see dates your document packages were received but not a full inventory of what was received and what was not.

In the future, you can send all evidences to them yourself by email or webform if your trust in your lawyer is broken irreversibly.

Vetjiib

Mar 25, 2022
Option 1: call the Call center 1-888-242-2100.
The agent can tell you when your medicals have been received. For other docs, they can tell you the date your documents have been received: I presume they were sent as one package, so the agent can confirm the date package was received, however they will not open it and go page by page to say financials received, police certificates not received etc.

Option 2: send email to your Stage 2 office (I presume it was Niagara) with your Application number and agent ID (if known) in subject line, asking nicely whether they need anything else. If you fall on a compassionate officer, they will respond if they still need something from you.

Option 3: order GCmS notes and read section "Incoming correspondence ". Again, you will see dates your document packages were received but not a full inventory of what was received and what was not.

In the future, you can send all evidences to them yourself by email or webform if your trust in your lawyer is broken irreversibly.
Thank you so much I do really appreciate this it's very clear

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Hi everyone, I got my AIP last year Nov, submitted all the necessary documents. I called in Jan to ask, if there was an update, the agent told me nothing yet, that they’re doing the background check. Yesterday, I decided call them to get an update on my file. The agent told nothing has been done on the file, since the last time I called in Jan. Honestly the wait is really tiring and depressing for me. I’m grateful to God I got my Aip and I pray that every one waiting to receive their Aip will surely get it by God’s grace. I’m just tired of waiting and to hear that your file has not be worked on is really depressing for me.I’m just tired.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hi everyone, I got my AIP last year Nov, submitted all the necessary documents. I called in Jan to ask, if there was an update, the agent told me nothing yet, that they’re doing the background check. Yesterday, I decided call them to get an update on my file. The agent told nothing has been done on the file, since the last time I called in Jan. Honestly the wait is really tiring and depressing for me. I’m grateful to God I got my Aip and I pray that every one waiting to receive their Aip will surely get it by God’s grace. I’m just tired of waiting and to hear that your file has not be worked on is really depressing for me.I’m just tired.
Wish for you the best. But at least you are out of the woods. Once you don’t have record and income is good. You are ok. Am waiting on AIP. Plus my work permit

Reactions: Taweda

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Can you share your timeline please