+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
no the officer asking for proof for everything. whatever my argument is he keep trying to question it. The funny thing is his refusal note was bigger then my humanitarian story haha
you mean the main decision maker questioned every proof and arguement you came up with in your file. Because he does not believe in your story or your first intention coming to Canada?

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
no the officer asking for proof for everything. whatever my argument is he keep trying to question it. The funny thing is his refusal note was bigger then my humanitarian story haha
if you are gonna to apply for the second time, you will have to add more proof to cover every doubt mentioned in the refusal letter. So you better clarify with the main refusal reason in the report. They said "no" because you dont have a job in Canada?

Optimisztikos

Jan 27, 2022
Got the report ,it's seems like this officer is trying so hard to find to refuse me , he/she even ask why i didn't apply for work permit from abroad. he even questioning my proof trying so hard to refuse my argument . he know everything but acting stupid ,like i didn't satisfy him/her how come I'm gonna satisfy this person if this person doesn't want to be satisfied?
Sorry to hear that . . Can you please briefly share your story/ Humanitarian grounds. Is it best interest of child, establishment inCanada, etc.

Reactions: bestluckeveryone

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
i am sorry buddy, i am trying to give you advice, but i am still confused about the main reason why the office turned you down.

i got a big eye-opener today by the private lawyer i hired, because he sent me his paperwork, it was shit, literally. I spent 2 and half hours correcting his letter and add info onto it. He seems less experienced than me, i have no idea how he got the license. According to the 2 months dealing with legal aid office and private young lawyer, i have to say be careful with choosing a lawyer in Canada. Most of them just need a job to feed family rather than treating this job as a noble profession.

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
Sorry to hear for your refusal. However if you put any details and argument in your cover letter you should also include evidence to stand the argument or premises you cited on your application, you cannot just say things and make them believed this or that, you need to have solid evidence to make your arguments strong and to prove that your allegation are real or genuine.

i suggest you to re apply and put evidences you sited on your cover letter.

Vetjiib

Mar 25, 2022
Received January 12 2021
Send Correspondence March 13 2021
In process July 12 2021
Aip February 23 2022
Medical request 29th March
I received my criminal record yesterday says positive identification I don't know what's that mean
Do I need to send them to IRCC or the police send them?
And I went for my medical my doctor found that I'm a diabetes because of my pregnancy is that gonna affect my application?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayamufi and Naz786

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Received January 12 2021
Send Correspondence March 13 2021
In process July 12 2021
Aip February 23 2022
Medical request 29th March
I received my criminal record yesterday says positive identification I don't know what's that mean
Do I need to send them to IRCC or the police send them?
And I went for my medical my doctor found that I'm a diabetes because of my pregnancy is that gonna affect my application?
yes you need to send police certificate otherwise delayed your process
Positive because of deportation or Warrant from immigration

how long takes it to get your police certificate?

Vetjiib

Mar 25, 2022
yes you need to send police certificate otherwise delayed your process
Positive because of deportation or Warrant from immigration

how long takes it to get your police certificate?
Oh thanks,3 weeks
What about my medical examination is that gonna affect my application?

Reactions: Naz786

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Sorry to hear for your refusal. However if you put any details and argument in your cover letter you should also include evidence to stand the argument or premises you cited on your application, you cannot just say things and make them believed this or that, you need to have solid evidence to make your arguments strong and to prove that your allegation are real or genuine.

choosing a good lawyer is very important , but remember if you send me your h&C file if I'm the officer , if my intention is to refuse your application i will try hard to question your argument or say you didn't satisfied me. also questioning your proof. most officer knows everything but act dumb. remember my friend it's the new hard policy to refuse more H&C application this year , I have seen people with Canadian children got refused also. just pray you got a officer who is not trying hard to refuse you instead compassionate . the officer keep saying i have sympathy for you but all are fake.

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
choosing a good lawyer is very important , but remember if you send me your h&C file if I'm the officer , if my intention is to refuse your application i will try hard to question your argument or say you didn't satisfied me. also questioning your proof. most officer knows everything but act dumb. remember my friend it's the new hard policy to refuse more H&C application this year , I have seen people with Canadian children got refused also. just pray you got a officer who is not trying hard to refuse you instead compassionate . the officer keep saying i have sympathy for you but all are fake.

You are absolute right, not every officer works in HC departement actually understands what humanitarian and compassion mean. But she is also correct, since we have zero control over the decision maker's mind, the only thing we can do is to keep trying and do as "perfect" as we can.
The two perspectives are not in opposite position. Sometimes we can only fight on our side, dont give up until a lighthouse shows up.

What i have learnt from starting up a business from scratch is that no matter how many times people say "no" to me, only myself has the right to decide when i want to end the game, before getting a satisfying answer, all the "no" or disappointment just a part of playing the game, not the final score.

Reactions: Mahisharm

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
this person keep asking me to satisfy this person, i didn't come to canada by work permit he's asking why i didn't applied for work permit from abroad. i'm 100 % sure this officer wont accept reconsideration. Guys you know it's easy to question everything, if someone want to refuse you he will try hard to question your argument .
Sorry to hear about your application . But on the other hand people here are genuinely trying to help you . You don’t need to disclose personal information about yourself because neither of us here isn’t working with immigration to report anything . But it’s best coming straight forward and say what’s on the report rather than beating around the bush so we can actually understand and give valid advice . Rather than we assuming everyone here is to learn and give a helping hand who to tell you might even help another person going through the exact same thing . Suggestion is whatever the office refuse you for start by gathering evidence and point it out in your next application for example ( refusal due to no job = (find a job + job letter + prove of income = paystub ) good luck

Reactions: wello711

Vicky76

Oct 30, 2021
AIP stands for approval in principle, which is also stage 1 approval. When you send the application, basically you are either waiting for AIP or refusal. Once you pass AIP, then you are 90% set to become a PR.

I

Thank you for your e-mail. Your file has been forwarded to an officer for final review.

Please be advised that your file is processing normally, and is in a queue with files with the same priorities. Please note that this process can take several months. Each file is being processed with H&C procedures.

I received mail enquiry from Niagarafall
?