+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
Hey guys I know life is stressful and too much anxiety but in reality don’t be in favour of speed up in your first stage maybe your application end up in the wrong hand could end up with refusal
it feels like the processing time was cut short because of refugees from Ukraine. Their cases take much lesser time, and there are so many of them. Processing time was being averaged including theirs. It is probably an illusion to regular cases.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
it feels like the processing time was cut short because of refugees from Ukraine. Their cases take much lesser time, and there are so many of them. Processing time was being averaged including theirs. It is probably an illusion to regular cases.
yep it’s for Ukraine and expedite application

Reactions: Naz786

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
I hope they give us the same treatment for our application really as we need this as well. If they can do this to someone else who are already here why they cant just do it to everyone else ? We are experiencing the same process and we are in the same applicant.

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
I hope they give us the same treatment for our application really as we need this as well. If they can do this to someone else who are already here why they cant just do it to everyone else ? We are experiencing the same process and we are in the same applicant.
we all wish the same... but unfortunately none of us can make a decision for IRCC. Since this year canada has taken in so many refugees, it might lower the acceptance rate. I remember for 2022 there are only over 8000 something postions available for H&C.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi - here's an old expression - "if everything is a priority then nothing is a priority."

CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
because that time H&c process time was 33 to 44 months now days it’s 13 months
P

Cbsa is involved in application then process speed up the process
Yes CBSA is trying to deport me so I qualify for PRRA I hope it aoewd up process so we get AIP before PRRA decision.