+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
Does anyone here waiting for GCMS Notes ? I applied second week of February and no record yet till now. They issue some record who applied March, why the privacy office do this ? I thought they issue and finalize request according to date the request received.

Reactions: Vetjiib

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
Does anyone here waiting for GCMS Notes ? I applied second week of February and no record yet till now. They issue some record who applied March, why the privacy office do this ? I thought they issue and finalize request according to date the request received.
ordered on 3 MARCH received on 5 April. Have you check spam email? some unrecognized emails might be sent to the trash or spam.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
That was our exact case but today we have PR.
Same fear until we met with our lawyer who assured us that Refugee claim is one thing and H&C is another.
You need to present a good application in the interest of a child and establishment in Canada if that applies.
You can do it yourself or get a good H&C lawyer.
Have faith and everything will be alright.
I wish you best of luck.
Pls guide us how to make good file .

Reactions: naaka

Vetjiib

Mar 25, 2022
I received mine today I applied 21st of March

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls guide us how to make good file .
Evidence needs to be comprehensive and well organized, accompanied by a detailed cover letter highlighting your key factors for the agent.

For establishment in Canada: employment letters, paystubs, tax assessments, Canadian education diplomas.

For best interest of child: evidence how your child's life will be negatively affected if you move (e.g., deficient education system or healthcare in your home country, can use UN/IMF/World bank reports as evidence).

For hardship back home: evidence of poor healthcare system, high unemployment, violence/insecurity, letters from family back home about these hardships.

For ties with community: pictures with locals, reference letters, volunteering proofs (strongly recommend references from Canadian-borns or people who have been established here for very long time).

At the end, nobody knows your case better than you. I don't know which of these apply to you: these are just examples.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Evidence needs to be comprehensive and well organized, accompanied by a detailed cover letter highlighting your key factors for the agent.

For establishment in Canada: employment letters, paystubs, tax assessments, Canadian education diplomas.

For best interest of child: evidence how your child's life will be negatively affected if you move (e.g., deficient education system or healthcare in your home country, can use UN/IMF/World bank reports as evidence).

For hardship back home: evidence of poor healthcare system, high unemployment, violence/insecurity, letters from family back home about these hardships.

For ties with community: pictures with locals, reference letters, volunteering proofs (strongly recommend references from Canadian-borns or people who have been established here for very long time).

At the end, nobody knows your case better than you. I don't know which of these apply to you: these are just examples.
Well done @Katayoon . Good one.

CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
They received our application in Aug 2021, but until now no news. Automated machine replies: "We are processing your background check" and the same reply for more than 3 months.
This is the same automated message I receive as well "we are processing background check" did you apply for PRRA? I heard applying for PRRA might speed up application.