+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What if 1 year passed the confirmation of permanent document is valid for 1 year I guess what should we do please reply
COPR does not expire if you are already inland.
Did you get response to your webform?
You can also email directly the address that sent you the COPR as they are the ones who approve your picture and send to Nova scotia for card printing. For us, it was IRCC.ClientPortalHM-MHPortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Goo-d

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
COPR does not expire if you are already inland.
Did you get response to your webform?
You can also email directly the address that sent you the COPR as they are the ones who approve your picture and send to Nova scotia for card printing. For us, it was IRCC.ClientPortalHM-MHPortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Yes get the response that application is in processing. Also GCMS notes states that status is open. Ok will send email too

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
wow I remember your dad had medical issues
It’s very long do you know why
if there is miss information form or documents
Will delay the process then after few months the send email we need this and that documents but there some officers in niagara fall office are work swiftly to finish their job

usually E-copr timeframe is 3 to 12 months

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes contact them 2 times also mp call them 1 time to check status it’s in processing. Why sooo much long so worried . Thank you for reply everyone
usually pr card processing time is 2 to 6 months
I’m thinking the issue is the photo
Maybe you didn’t download correct photos
Because if there other issues you wouldn’t receive either

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes contact them 2 times also mp call them 1 time to check status it’s in processing. Why sooo much long so worried . Thank you for reply everyone
There was a printer issue last winter, which caused a backlog for PR card production. Our card took 5 months. Once the official processing time was over, we started sending email to the Portal every 2 weeks, calling call center, and also filled out webform. The day we received the webform reply was also the day they printed/mailed the card. You just have to keep persisting. Your file is stuck somewhere in queue. You have to email portal to see if they accepted your picture and forwarded for printing.

Reactions: R Brar

Goo-d

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
There was a printer issue last winter, which caused a backlog for PR card production. Our card took 5 months. Once the official processing time was over, we started sending email to the Portal every 2 weeks, calling call center, and also filled out webform. The day we received the webform reply was also the day they printed/mailed the card. You just have to keep persisting. Your file is stuck somewhere in queue. You have to email portal to see if they accepted your picture and forwarded for printing.
We send pictures in the Mail hard copy . Don’t have portal

Goo-d

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
OK then you have to email directly the office that sent you copr.
f you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information: NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca.
Can we email this email I found in my letter but I am in canada. Advance thanks. Waiting for your reply

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
wow I remember your dad had medical issues
It’s very long do you know why
Wow you remember!
That's very kind of you.
I am not sure why it's taking so long. Ayanna might be familiar with this situation as for why it's taking so long.
Application Aug 2020
Aip Aug 2021
Medical done in 2021. Background check from international stay submitted last year as well.

No progress after that.

Reactions: Naz786

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
f you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information: NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca.
Can we email this email I found in my letter but I am in canada. Advance thanks. Waiting for your reply
The best way I know of is asking Mp to contact them on your behalf and submitting a webform.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmm. Is it good idea to send them photos again with copr document? Any one can answer
No, please do not send new photos - it will just confuse them more. Please email the office that emailed you copr. If it is Niagara BRO as in your post above, email Niagara please.

Reactions: Ramone1