+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
you need to give them a correct information otherwise it’s hard for you to sponsor family members
If you say something else when you’re applying for citizenship maybe they call it misrepresentation revoke your PR card
I seen this happen with a bunch of people before
Just be careful with Immigration they are looking for a small small thing to find on you

on second stage family details application , can he/she correct their family details ??

Reactions: Naz786

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
You can't apply by yoour own. Officer will ask to Quebec and they will send you the forms to your house. You should ask your officer if he already ask csq on your behalf, because sometimes they forget.
Quebec will send you many forms that you should fill and then send them to their office in montreal. By the time I have 6 months waiting for the csq, because they told me that still in process.
That is correct. You need to contact IRCC and they will send request to Quebec. After some months, you will receive the application form with which you will apply. Only Health Care Pathway candidates received link for the application.
Best of luck dear @Yinkus.

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
PROCESSING TIME HAS CHANGED

16 MONTHS for H and C

my application has been on 8 months since they received my application and no update since them, how accurate this processing time can be ? Like seriously they should give a decision to all pending H and C soon as the processing time for pending application has been reduced for 4 months, before it was 20 months now only 16 but no updates even to now.

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022

16 MONTHS for H and C

my application has been on 8 months since they received my application and no update since them, how accurate this processing time can be ? Like seriously they should give a decision to all pending H and C soon as the processing time for pending application has been reduced for 4 months, before it was 20 months now only 16 but no updates even to now.
the number showing could be the day app received till AIP. Because the website says how long it taks to MAKE A DECISION.
AIP, approve or refuse is a decision.

Reactions: Ayanna

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022

16 MONTHS for H and C

i have been waiting for 10 months, don't stressed out, you are not alone.

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
the number showing could be the day app received till AIP. Because the website says how long it taks to MAKE A DECISION.
AIP, approve or refuse is a decision.
I don't think so, the Decion Made is for granting the PR not the AIP itself as that is only initial approval. Some people here got their AIP within 3-8 months and some here takes longer. I have no idea how they process application or how they put the application in triage inventory when infact people who applied first get decision late than those newly applied got decision faster. This is frustrating sometimes.

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
I don't think so, the Decion Made is for granting the PR not the AIP itself as that is only initial approval. Some people here got their AIP within 3-8 months and some here takes longer. I have no idea how they process application or how they put the application in triage inventory when infact people who applied first get decision late than those newly applied got decision faster. This is frustrating sometimes.
you probably are being too optimsitic really, dont set high expectation otherwise you will be overstressed. You only focused on very small portion of people whose files processed fast, ignored most of people in this forum waiting over 2 years, it is not an easy journey. Adjusting mindset to prepare for the worst and hope for the best helps with patience and expectation.
"Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision." HERE is the original words presented on IRCC website. It never implies PR granted.

May 31 received
June 30 aor
july 29 in process

Reactions: Naz786 and Ayanna

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
you probably are being too optimsitic really, dont set high expectation otherwise you will be overstressed. You only focused on very small portion of people whose files processed fast, ignored most of people in this forum waiting over 2 years, it is not an easy journey. Adjusting mindset to prepare for the worst and hope for the best helps with patience and expectation.
"Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision." HERE is the original words presented on IRCC website. It never implies PR granted.

May 31 received
June 30 aor
july 29 in process
If you cannot work and depending yourself to someone else is really stressful, like you have no other option or resources but to wait really Is your application is best interest of a child ?

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
If you cannot work and depending yourself to someone else is really stressful, like you have no other option or resources but to wait really Is your application is best interest of a child ?
well, i havent work for over 3 years, besides supporting myself, i also financially supporting my mother who is terminal cancer patient facing death every single day. also i give 24 hour care to her, it means i cant find a full time job or anything like that in recent years, speaking of stress....
I dont have valid status here in Canada, so i change career to novelist selling copyrights. There are always millions of way to make a living or make a choice even in the most desperate situation. My file is based on my severe sick mother.
Every candidate in this forum dealing with difficulties, again, you are not alone. so CHILL

Reactions: Jjla and MANU07

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey guys my cousin got an email from Niagara Falls today the send his application for final review how long you guys how takes get his E-Copr anyone please
final review means they make sure everything is good they’re not missing anything
Then you send you E-copr
He should check his ecas by weekend change to decision made
Good luck

Last edited: