+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
Please does anyone knows how to apply for CSQ-Quebec. Any useful link or information is appreciated. Thank you.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Please does anyone knows how to apply for CSQ-Quebec. Any useful link or information is appreciated. Thank you.
When you receive aip, your officer has to ask on your behalf the csq to quebec. But you have to remember them because almost always they forget to do this.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
A lot of guys pm me about Ukraine refugee impact H&c
As said before if you applied before march 2022 your application in process it’s not gonna impact you for now
Because all these Ukraine Immigrants are with temporary status which they will be applied for pr under H&c after 6 months or a year base on hardship best interest of child and more
They will get the priority because of the Country situation it’s disaster

CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
i don’t think so
As long you have good argument well established in Canada have children which you do I think you have good chance
be positive

are you or depends are working paying taxes?

It’s for ppl who are on visitor visa work permit
Try to find an easy way to easy access pr under H&c

they will be impact they’re chances lowe
Hi - so I am a failed refugee claimant, I have been working for 2 + years same job, paying taxes but CBSA asked us to buy tickets and leave. Very stressed as waiting for an AIP miracle.

• Sad
Reactions: Swagzzy and Ayanna

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Please guys don’t pm me for my info Or personal email
I’m share nothing with no one just for my safety or my family safety
i have very important question..

can you reply me as per your or anyone knowledge...

when someone enter into canada, he/she gave all wrong details about their family. after they get approval from H&C, once again on 2nd stage they will ask for family details, do they can correct all the information about their family. or leave it as it was from day one.

thank you in advance

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi - so I am a failed refugee claimant, I have been working for 2 + years same job, paying taxes but CBSA asked us to buy tickets and leave. Very stressed as waiting for an AIP miracle.
base on what you told in my personal experience you have strong argument
Even though you leave Canada still they will processing your application if you get approval you can come back

why you are not applying forPRRA
Stop the removal order

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
i have very important question..

can you reply me as per your or anyone knowledge...

when someone enter into canada, he/she gave all wrong details about their family. after they get approval from H&C, once again on 2nd stage they will ask for family details, do they can correct all the information about their family. or leave it as it was from day one.

thank you in advance
you need to give them a correct information otherwise it’s hard for you to sponsor family members
If you say something else when you’re applying for citizenship maybe they call it misrepresentation revoke your PR card
I seen this happen with a bunch of people before
Just be careful with Immigration they are looking for a small small thing to find on you

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for your response. A friend who also lives in Quebec said its a must to do CSQ as long as you're still living in Quebec or l should relocate to my desire Province or else the application will be there unattended to.
Your friend’s assertion makes lot of sense. Rule is rule. You should have feel the CSQ and when you relocate, you Sony need it and you wouldn’t have to be worried.

Reactions: Lexus2021

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
When you receive aip, your officer has to ask on your behalf the csq to quebec. But you have to remember them because almost always they forget to do this.
In my AIP, officer only said, should you require CSQ, IRCC will contact MIFI on your behalf. But at that time, we said nothing about in our response because we did not know that we need CSQ to get confirmation in Quebec. But for those who applied for CSQ, what's the name of the form or how can l apply? I have been searching for it.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
In my AIP, officer only said, should you require CSQ, IRCC will contact MIFI on your behalf. But at that time, we said nothing about in our response because we did not know that we need CSQ to get confirmation in Quebec. But for those who applied for CSQ, what's the name of the form or how can l apply? I have been searching for it.
You can't apply by yoour own. Officer will ask to Quebec and they will send you the forms to your house. You should ask your officer if he already ask csq on your behalf, because sometimes they forget.
Quebec will send you many forms that you should fill and then send them to their office in montreal. By the time I have 6 months waiting for the csq, because they told me that still in process.