+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
Hello everyone,
Please l need help.
I live in Quebec and indicated that l don't want to live in Quebec on my H&C form. I didn't fill CSQ.
I applied for H&C in October 2020.
I got my first approval and did medical in June 2021. I have called severally, all l got was there's no update. Am l likely to have any issue because l didn't do CSQ? I plan to leave Quebec as soon l get copr. My last update was medical received and passed. Thanks

Reactions: Fayamufi and Naz786

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please l need help.
I live in Quebec and indicated that l don't want to live in Quebec on my H&C form. I didn't fill CSQ.
I got my first approval and did medical in June 2021. I have called severally, all l got was there's no update. Am l likely to have any issue because l didn't do CSQ? I plan to leave Quebec as soon l get copr. My last update was medical received and passed. Thanks
I live Ontario, got my Aip in June 2021, all I also have is medical received. I don't think it's because of csq.

Reactions: Ayanna and Naz786

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
I live Ontario, got my Aip in June 2021, all I also have is medical received. I don't think it's because of csq.
Thanks for your response. A friend who also lives in Quebec said its a must to do CSQ as long as you're still living in Quebec or l should relocate to my desire Province or else the application will be there unattended to.

Reactions: Ayanna

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please l need help.
Congratulations on your 1st stage approval.
It is advisable for you to move to the province you intend to settle and inform IRCC and send a proof of residence. IRCC will not give you copr without CSQ when you live in Quebec.
Best of luck my friend.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Bikiy

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
Congratulations on your 1st stage approval.
It is advisable for you to move to the province you intend to settle and inform IRCC and send a proof of residence. IRCC will not give you copr without CSQ when you live in Quebec.
Best of luck my friend.
Thank you very much

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Thanks for your response. A friend who also lives in Quebec said its a must to do CSQ as long as you're still living in Quebec or l should relocate to my desire Province or else the application will be there unattended to.
U only have 2 option stay in Quebec and do csq or leave quebec and change your address with immigration. So as to to be delayed.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is it possible to get PR approved in Quebec without CSQ, does anyone has an idea?
I don't think it's possible. Either do CSQ or move out of the province now.