+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Ok thank you so much I'll do that. They send me a copy of the letter on Wednesday,my lawyer didn't sent it he said he didn't receive the letter,even though at the end of the letter there is his email address.

try to remove his/her name from your upcoming updates... so next time you will receive it directly

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Are they expirenced
Yes, based on my experience i think they are the best, you can check also with Mary Keyork buu she will charge you around 10k ! so expensive, the first consultation last year was 375 i thnik... she is not my lawyer but i tried to talk with her to know my chances

Reactions: SweetQueen

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Yes, based on my experience i think they are the best, you can check also with Mary Keyork buu she will charge you around 10k ! so expensive, the first consultation last year was 375 i thnik... she is not my lawyer but i tried to talk with her to know my chances
Ok thank you

Reactions: wello711

Vetjiib

Mar 25, 2022
read the letter, letter issue date is different then the last final date for submission. still your lawyer can submit or you can submit with asking documents. do it as soon as you can.
which province you are in.....
ontario, toronto, ??
I'm in Ontario I'll try to do so on Monday

Reactions: Fayamufi

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
No, I don't recommend her. She was one of my lawyers and she didn't make any effort for me. She is very expensive and all the work was made by her assistant not her.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Reactions: Fayamufi