+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Ok guys as I said before if you’re in stage 2 you shouldn’t be worried because you’re already 99% permanent resident Which we called it interim-permanent resident
As long as you submit all the documents you will get your PR or copr sooner The deadline for all application 2021 is end of July should receive there pr because they are under a lot of pressure from Minister delegate

that’s good news please stage don’t asked anything for while keep checking your status ecas

(if somebody is a family member has a background or lie in their application it would be delaying their application or negative impact )
Hi Ayanna, do you have any idea how long it takes for an enhanced security screening? Thanks

Reactions: Naz786 and Ayanna

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
EXAMINATION OF YOUR SPOUSE

Please note that all family members must be examined for medical, criminal and security admissibility requirements, whether they intend to immigrate or not [R68(c)]. Until you can provide proof that you are no longer in a relationship with your spouse they will be considered your family member and must be added to your file for examination.

If you are no longer in a relationship, documentary proof of separation will need to include one or more of the following:

formal separation agreement;
documents removing the spouse from insurance policies or will;
court order identifying the fact of the relationship breakdown;
letter from a lawyer or documents from the court indicating that divorce proceedings are underway;
divorce certificate.
Please note that if you are unable or decide to not have your spouse examined this would permanently bar them from being sponsored by you in the future.

Pls my spouse is not here and my children are under 18. We have done medical and it's has been received by immigration. I only forwarded a document to them and here is the message I got.

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Pls is this a new thing my spouse isn't here and myself and my children we have done medicals which have been received by immigration. Updated my file last week with a document and here is the mail I got this morning. We did not get any form for medicals fir my husband when we did mine. And my lawyer said my husband doesn't need to do security and medical that when I want to sponsor him , he will do pls guys what do you suggest I do?

• Sad
Reactions: Naz786 and Ayanna

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Pls is this a new thing my spouse isn't here and myself and my children we have done medicals which have been received by immigration. Updated my file last week with a document and here is the mail I got this morning. We did not get any form for medicals fir my husband when we did mine. And my lawyer said my husband doesn't need to do security and medical that when I want to sponsor him , he will do pls guys what do you suggest I do?
Do exactly as the email or reply to you states....
Are you still with your husband? If yes he needs to send in his documents as well. If no send in your divorce papers.

Reactions: Bikiy and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
1. you need to have his background from his own home country all the places he has been more than six months
2. can he do his medical back home I don’t know where he’s from
3. Your lawyer need to write the explanation letter and ask for exemption otherwise they will delay your permanent residency the longer than you think

my husband wasn’t here he was in state but IRCc makes me to do all his stuff
Even though they ask for FBI background check for him and for myself every single state country he been more six months

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I knew it there something going on with background or medical otherwise they will never ever Delay anybody’s stage 2 waiting more then a year

don’t stress out find a solution it’s easy do the stuff send it by yourself you don’t need a lawyer

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
if you are divorced do you have you any kind of document prove your divorce
Send that documents niagara Falls

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
EXAMINATION OF YOUR SPOUSE

Please note that all family members must be examined for medical, criminal and security admissibility requirements, whether they intend to immigrate or not [R68(c)]. Until you can provide proof that you are no longer in a relationship with your spouse they will be considered your family member and must be added to your file for examination.

If you are no longer in a relationship, documentary proof of separation will need to include one or more of the following:

formal separation agreement;
documents removing the spouse from insurance policies or will;
court order identifying the fact of the relationship breakdown;
letter from a lawyer or documents from the court indicating that divorce proceedings are underway;
divorce certificate.
Please note that if you are unable or decide to not have your spouse examined this would permanently bar them from being sponsored by you in the future.

Pls my spouse is not here and my children are under 18. We have done medical and it's has been received by immigration. I only forwarded a document to them and here is the message I got.
if there is anything personal you can pm if you want to