+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Ayanna,
Thanks for your response,
So how long does it takes to see changes in eCAS after we recieve AIP through email?
they wouldn’t change anything
But you get this message

1. We sent you medical instructions on July xxxx To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
As a personal experience I would recommend stay with your lawyer information is better
Does your lawyer prepare everything?
but you can also change information call the call centre or ecas if you want
No I'm not trying to change information. I saw the option to link to secured IRCC acct in the AOR. But I'm skeptical abt linking the application, I don't knw if linking it will affect Lawyer's access.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen any updates to share please

Waiting for copr
1. @kukestoronto july 6 2021
2. @Naz786 cousin June 29 2021
3. @Jsuleim July 15 2021
4. @Rose2021 Feb 2021
5. @Bikiy june 18 2021
6. @MoBar may 28 2021
7. @Bijays jan 17 2022
8. @Omerkhan November 2021
9. @fiveoplus April 2021
10. @Fayamufi February 2022
11. @Latin40 July 2021

11 of us are waiting soon we will getting our E-copr
Guys please if any ecas change to decision made
good luck to all of us

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi Im new to the furom, I submitted my application August 2021, AOR October 2021. It states in my eCas “IN PROCESS” but in my GCMS Notes Eligibility is not yet started and also I called Client Support the Agent to confirm and says the same thing the eligibility has not yet started. I also saw in my GCMS Notes that my file’s secondary office is in OSC which is located in Ottawa.

any insight to this matter ?
ottawa office is not the office where the decision will be made, it is just a stage in the processing, many applications ( even CEC applicants for exemple ) go through the ottawa office before being distributed to the decision-making offices ( primary office )

I also had OTTAWA OSC office as second office and vancouver as primary office in my gcms notes received december 2021.
This is my application timeline :

applicaiton sent may 27.
Aor june 10.
In process november 18.
Applied for GCMS notes november 5, received notes december 12 i think.
I'M still waiting for my decision,
You can ask @Bornlucky he helped me.
Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: R Brar

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
ottawa office is not the office where the decision will be made, it is just a stage in the processing, many applications ( even CEC applicants for exemple ) go through the ottawa office before being distributed to the decision-making offices ( primary office )

I also had OTTAWA OSC office as second office and vancouver as primary office in my gcms notes received december 2021.
This is my application timeline :

applicaiton sent may 27.
Aor june 10.
In process november 18.
Applied for GCMS notes november 5, received notes december 12 i think.
I'M still waiting for my decision,
You can ask @Bornlucky he helped me.
Good luck
Hi - my knowledge is dated but Ottawa had nothing to do with the BRO network where H&C and PRRA decisions are made when I knew better. Maybe it has something to do with it now, or possibly OSC is associated with an individuals other dealings with IRCC? I don't know.

Every IRCC client has some sort of "stream" when they voluntarily hop onto the immigration boat(s). A temporary resident applicant (add a student or work authorization if you please), or someone on a TRP are all on differing streams as they get entered onto a computer somewhere. There's a primary office no doubt, but which one? Does it matter?

Refugee claimants, PRTD applicants and sponsored parents and spouses - everyone's in one "stream" or another. The computer asks for its fields to be completed so you get some primary office for whatever you're doing, but oops you flip into another stream with an H&C application so they enter that they're now primary? It's likely something akin to this delineation of responsibility.

Your office had the student authorization stream, another office got the refugee claim and now this office has the H&C....? The system is designed for these people to see what's up and where things exist or existed. Breath easy because they have your application and save your anxieties for the decision.

Or so I think

Cees

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen any updates to share please

Waiting for copr
1. @kukestoronto july 6 2021
2. @Naz786 cousin June 29 2021
3. @Jsuleim July 15 2021
4. @Rose2021 Feb 2021
5. @Bikiy june 18 2021
6. @MoBar may 28 2021