+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I once asked if it is acceptable to apply for h&c together with a TPR. Anyone have any info. So far I read somewhere....it says

A woman without immigration status experiencing family violence may be able to get a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) from IRCC.

The TRP allows a woman to live in Canada for at least 6 months while she decides what to do next.

A woman can apply for a work permit at the same time as she applies for the TRP and she will not have to pay a fee for either permit.

She can apply for the TRP before, after, or at the same time as she makes an H&C application.

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Someone said if the application take longer time it higher chance to get approval is that correct?
I
yes your correct longer process the higher approval chances because if they want to refuse application it doesn’t take them longer it’s just waste of time

also sometime takes longer refusal because it could be 2 opinion one officer yes other no
Then forward to senior officer will make decision

Optimisztikos

Jan 27, 2022
yes your correct longer process the higher approval chances because if they want to refuse application it doesn’t take them longer it’s just waste of time

also sometime takes longer refusal because it could be 2 opinion one officer yes other no
Then forward to senior officer will make decision
The 1 MM $ question is what is considered longer time? Is 6 months in process a long time?

Reactions: Ayanna