+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
I apologize if you feel I pick on you. Because you have access to inside information and you are very knowledgeable about the H&C process and immigration in general I think people assume that everything you say is fact and view you as more of an immigration professional. Saying things like you’re sure someone will be approved is viewed as more of a guarantee than just support and your positive attitude. Would suggest you clarify what is just your support and opinion and what is fact coming from your contacts. There are also new forum members all the time so if you aren’t clarifying that you have heard from your contact in the H&C offices people may not know that you have heard from someone directely from the offices when you say something like “trust me guys you’ll get approval in September” which could be interpreted as just being supportive. I also know delays happen in offices so it is always best to not promise outright because then people will be very disappointed. Saying things like if everything goes to plan my contacts have told me should get a response in September. I am just trying to provide constructive criticism because I know when I originally started reading your posts it wasn’t clear that you had an actual contact that you were communicating with regularly. It’s also clear that many also didn’t realize you have insider information. I think this is the first post where you have really clarified that you do. You provide a lot of valuable information. You also aren’t an immigration consultant or lawyer so you should know that it is ok to direct people to professionals or tell people that you will get back to them when you have time if you are busy with your own life.
You don't have to critize or dispute what she said, she is giving out a confidential information, which she is not supposed to give, she doing it here ,to help people who are depressed or about to lose hope , to hang on. So you always trying to discredit what she said , is not at the best interest of the people in this forum. You can give people advice or information that will uplift their hopes . Trying to dash away the little hope the have is not in the best interest of this forum. The information she gives , will work for some people, it might not work for others. The decision always and solely depends on the officer that handle your case. He/she has all the discretion.

Reactions: Katayoon

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I already edited what I wrote since 4hrs ago, I think IRCC delay also contributed to my outburst and some petty offences at work when I was replying @Rose2021 . We re one and our COPR wil come soon. @ Rose2021, apologies, if u took offence @ my write up. One love ❤
I wasn’t offended by your reply. People all have their own styles, some are mild some with a quicker temper. I got the information I needed from your reply. Thank you

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
That’s fine sometimes the stress levels are high and anxiety make people like anger
I totally understand where you’re coming from the reality is I have friends who works for government and CBSA and immigration and my husband Helping the new immigrant from war zone country this is how I get my information

Many times I tried to quit but a lot of people send me private messages and tell me like stay
I do have a direct number of Niagara Falls if you guys didn’t hear nothing by end of September I will put it over here the phone number then delete my account
whoever thinks like I’m lying or my information unofficial if they get answer by the end of September she/he apologies
I’m not getting a penny from you guys are you guys are paying me I’m just feeding you information what I get from my friends or from Immigration if you guys don’t like it Just ignore it I’m not here to fight with nobody or argue with nobody I have my own life I have a PR I do care about some people who are like me or naïve and the lawyers play them for their money I respect all of you guys even @canuck78 she pick on me all the time
I hope all of you guys get positive answers and also whoever waiting for copr
Good luck to all of you guys
Ayanna, I didn’t mean to question you,Just thought maybe there is another way to check the processing. Appreciate your help and support.

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
That’s fine sometimes the stress levels are high and anxiety make people like anger
I totally understand where you’re coming from the reality is I have friends who works for government and CBSA and immigration and my husband Helping the new immigrant from war zone country this is how I get my information

Many times I tried to quit but a lot of people send me private messages and tell me like stay
I do have a direct number of Niagara Falls if you guys didn’t hear nothing by end of September I will put it over here the phone number then delete my account
whoever thinks like I’m lying or my information unofficial if they get answer by the end of September she/he apologies
I’m not getting a penny from you guys are you guys are paying me I’m just feeding you information what I get from my friends or from Immigration if you guys don’t like it Just ignore it I’m not here to fight with nobody or argue with nobody I have my own life I have a PR I do care about some people who are like me or naïve and the lawyers play them for their money I respect all of you guys even @canuck78 she pick on me all the time
I hope all of you guys get positive answers and also whoever waiting for copr
Good luck to all of you guys
Hello @Ayanna I appreciate all you do and contributions to this forum you have been my source of inspiration. By the way I messaged u check your inbox

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Niagara Falls posted this job on LinkedIn. We need to tell all our contacts to apply so that the staff shortage is over, and they finally print our COPRs lol

https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?toggleLanguage=en&poster=1549064
Hello, a couple of things to note would be the closing date which is June 2023.

Preference will be given to citizens but it's not a requirement.

The experience sought can be obtained in some voluntary positions, and in the private sector.

They're only asking for a secondary education. Bonus if you're disabled or a member of a visible minority. Triple-dipple points for French & English proficiency.

When they set about interviewing people, for those who make it that far, they will likely also have other lesser support positions so while someone might not get the offered position, they could be hired casually or as a term employee for a lesser role.

In short, someone who is today waiting to be landed could possibly become an immigration officer in 2023.

A person who started working on this today might start a truly fascinating career in less than two years. After all, you made it through the grinder to get this far.

Reactions: Blac Kelly..

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

The experience sought can be obtained in some voluntary positions, and in the private sector.

They're only asking for a secondary education. Bonus if you're disabled or a member of a visible minority. Triple-dipple points for French & English proficiency.

When they set about interviewing people, for those who make it that far, they will likely also have other lesser support positions so while someone might not get the offered position, they could be hired casually or as a term employee for a lesser role.

In short, someone who is today waiting to be landed could possibly become an immigration officer in 2023.

A person who started working on this today might start a truly fascinating career in less than two years. After all, you made it through the grinder to get this far.
wow I did not even notice 2023 as closing date. Now I get even more anxious about our COPR delays lol

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
wow I did not even notice 2023 as closing date. Now I get even more anxious about our COPR delays lol
Lol@ Katayoon. IRCC actually needs more staff definitely. Canada is resettling a lot of refugees from Afghanistan now. So many of them are already in Canada and some immigration officers are working day and night to process them in. Meanwhile, I have a friend who got his COPR yesterday the 23rd of August via Niagara fall. His AIP was Feb 26. So, let’s be hopeful for this week again

Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol@ Katayoon. IRCC actually needs more staff definitely. Canada is resettling a lot of refugees from Afghanistan now. So many of them are already in Canada and some immigration officers are working day and night to process them in. Meanwhile, I have a friend who got his COPR yesterday the 23rd of August via Niagara fall. His AIP was Feb 26. So, let’s be hopeful for this week again
it is great news that files are moving! Fingers crossed for this week.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020

wish me luck. I applied to it. Hope I can get through. I met the minimum requirements.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Niagara Falls posted this job on LinkedIn. We need to tell all our contacts to apply so that the staff shortage is over, and they finally print our COPRs lol

https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?toggleLanguage=en&poster=1549064
A lot of these positions are actually filled internally like all government positions. Although the minimum is secondary education if you look at the requirements in more detail you actually need quite a lot of Specific skills and given that post secondary graduates have a tough time finding permanent jobs it would be pretty rare for those without college or university education. Anyone who qualifies should apply.